The College Basketball Post

If MOST the guys come back they will , UCLA isn't playing any seniors

It’s not Jim Crow anymore. Gonzaga is the premier school on the west coast. Oregon has had the most success in the pac 12 in the past decade. USC is recruiting better than UCLA. Arizona will be back next season after their self imposed post-season ban. Recruits weren’t even alive the last time UCLA won a chip.

It’s not Jim Crow anymore. Gonzaga is the premier school on the west coast. Oregon has had the most success in the pac 12 in the past decade. USC is recruiting better than UCLA.

What the hell does that have to with making the tournament ? UCLA just has to finish top 5 in the Pac 12 .

Do you know who Payton Watson is ? They would've had Daishen Nix this year if he didn't go G league last minute

He has a better resume than the USC coach, who you brought up .

This Andy's first good year since Lob city

I brought up USC because they’re currently recruiting better than the school that’s 12 miles up the road from them. Not because Andy enfield is some X’s and O’s master

Mick has 406 wins and is 49 years old

Yea and the knock on him was that he could never be consistent in March with his teams at Cincy. UCLA fans hated the hire initially, but because of this single tournament run everyone is supposed to believe UCLA is back?

Pump the breaks. It’s going to take more than 1 elite 8 appearance for them to get back to the form they were at in the mid to late 2000’s and they didn’t even win a championship during that period.

It’s not Jim Crow anymore. Gonzaga is the premier school on the west coast. Oregon has had the most success in the pac 12 in the past decade. USC is recruiting better than UCLA. Arizona will be back next season after their self imposed post-season ban. Recruits weren’t even alive the last time UCLA won a chip.

All the schools you mentioned haven’t won **** neither

Arizona is actually the most consistent chokers in tournament play

All the schools you mentioned haven’t won **** neither

Arizona is actually the most consistent chokers in tournament play

Because the pac 12 is mid and college basketball is ran on the east coast. You're not saying anything I don't already know.

Your squad Andrew Platek and Leaking Black , you sure talk tough

The same program that I've watched make back to back final fours and win a chip as well as multiple conference regular season championships and tournament titles all in the last 5 years, a university that recruits itself and is a blue blood.

But even with my alma mater too, a university that's had 24 more wins across a 5 year span than florida and 3 regular season conference chips to UF's 0. Since you wanted to go that route.

Because the pac 12 is mid and college basketball is ran on the east coast. You're not saying anything I don't already know.

If the PAC 12 is mid then why are you gassing up the other teams in that conference like they had a craaaazy down year :lol:

Oh you a Carolina fan makes sense

If the PAC 12 is mid then why are you gassing up the other teams in that conference like they had a craaaazy down year :lol:

Oh you a Carolina fan makes sense

Because all those other teams have done better than UCLA. I didn't think it was that difficult to comprehend in the posts

Back
Top Bottom