The College Basketball Post

Had 4 chances. Can't be mad at that

Well 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

WE are still in it

Fun Fact. Udub lost by an average of 14 points this year

To UCLA? Only by 5 & 3 respectively
cMIhMHq.png

Foxy Brown affirmative action math

So I should get used to Michigan playing tourney games at 10pm on a Tuesday.

Hunter Dickinson doesn't shoot 3's and is an average athlete. He's a POY candidate but he's got a long hill to climb to go round 1.

At any point. But if Azubuike did it...

Does anyone know how the extra year of eligibility works? Can you bring back your entire team plus your recruiting class?

Does anyone know how the extra year of eligibility works? Can you bring back your entire team plus your recruiting class?

they don’t count towards the scholarship limit so I guess technically one could in theory but basically it’s fair game from my understanding of the exception

I totally missed this earlier this week. This needs to make national news. Tennessee law makers basically forced Jason Shay resign from ETSU because their players kneeled during the anthem during pre-game.

This is wild as hell man and ETSU’s AD and top brass are cowards. They would rather let racism and prejudice end their basketball program. I don’t see how any black player stays there

At least we went to OT with UCLA... Michigan didn't even crack 50 points in 40 minutes.

:rofl:

You know times are tough when you gotta hang your hat on going to OT in a loss in the play-in round. Sparty didn’t even make the field of 64. Have several seats, sir.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom