The College Basketball Post

No one cares

but

everyone transferring out

Mostly posting because this is a random *** NFL reporter who usually has good football scoops

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 4.57.25 AM.png

:lol:

Unless you doing the school a favor why even post that? You really feel ‘blessed’ to get an offer from freaking GW when you could go anywhere in the country much less make seven figures playing professionally for a year. At this rate I hope Bates goes to an HBCU.

Unless you doing the school a favor why even post that? You really feel ‘blessed’ to get an offer from freaking GW when you could go anywhere in the country much less make seven figures playing professionally for a year. At this rate I hope Bates goes to an HBCU.
I'm sure he does feel blessed for every offer that he gets regardless of if he actually plans on going there or not. I'd imagine that it's pretty surreal to be in the position that he's in

Him going to MSU never made sense in the first place so it's no surprise that he bolted. I genuinely hope that there aren't MSU fans who actually thought he was going to lace up for Izzo

All over the place.

couple insiders say Duke. Others say that Duke is not optimistic and does not expect to land him.

**** show :lol:

Jordan Bohannon got knocked out Saturday night. Iowa putting quite the spin on what occurred.

Apparently he was running his mouth like he often does at one of the bars in Iowa City. He was filming the encounter and he got laid out. Now U of Iowa is saying he was attacked by someone that he didn't see coming and he suffered a serious head injury.

Screenshot_20210524-223728_Chrome.jpg

Jordan might have been feeling himself a little too much.

1621911492934.png

Back
Top Bottom