The College Basketball Post

Emoni reclassing to 2021. Still not eligible for 2022 draft. I expect him to do whatever Duren does

Has to hit at some point right lol….I already have heavy money on Duke lol…might throw a c note on Memphis. At 40 to 1 why not and to my defense wiseman kinda screwed me but then again season was cancelled

You really see bates playing two years of college ? Or is it one year then out

Him and Duren have been rumored to play together for a few months now. I don’t think Duren goes to Memphis if Emoni isn’t coming. That’s why I expected him to end up there once Emoni released his list.

He went from being the best player regardless of class to not even the top guy in his own. Continuing to play up will be good for him and the NIL makes him spending a year in college more acceptable. He’ll play up against college guys and then go play up against pro’s in the g league for a year

Good for him. Hope these kids realize though half is going to Uncle Sam among other things. Sometimes grass isn’t greener but I understand the tough decision especially when someone handing you 6 figures at such young age

Back
Top Bottom