The College Basketball Post

Glad to see Ty stopped drinking

The most NC State sheeeiiittt is Keatts doing this to keep his job when they don’t want him

20240316_122938.jpg

:lol:

I know this will be a piping hot take but I don’t think most of the “Elite” players that are winning awards will be good in the NBA. Hearing that Edey and Kenect are going to win a bunch of awards is crazy to me but speaks to how watered down things are.

Last edited:
I know this will be a piping hot take but I don’t think most of the “Elite” players that are winning awards will be good in the NBA. Hearing that Edey and Kenect are going to win a bunch of awards is crazy to me but speaks to how watered down things are.

Not sure how much you have seen Knecht but he’s nice man

I don't watch much CBB outside of the Zags these days but just put the Hou-ISU game on and they're down 20, is Hou just having a bad game or are they frauds?

I don't watch much CBB outside of the Zags these days but just put the Hou-ISU game on and they're down 20, is Hou just having a bad game or are they frauds?

I think they’re having a bad game. They dominated the Big 12 (best conference this year IMO) during the reg season

Back
Top Bottom