The College Basketball Post

Is Edey…legit?? Like will he be able to make some noise in the League, or is he just big as hell and semi-good in college? He’s hard to judge, imo.

Is Edey…legit?? Like will he be able to make some noise in the League, or is he just big as hell and semi-good in college? He’s hard to judge, imo.

No.

It’s pretty easy to judge imo. He has slow feet, average at best in the post. He’s literally just big. He cups on screens he’s going to get exposed at the next level.

Jordan’s NBA he’s a top 3 pick though

Career backup.

prob a second rd pick and will be a project with minimal expectations right away

Fam was born in the wrong era

He won’t be good in the league.

Okay, I wasn’t trippin then. In some instances I can see him being able to hold his own, but then I remember how mobile bigs are now. Mans moves like he’s in quick sand.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some poor team gets suckered into taking him higher than he should go, however.

Okay, I wasn’t trippin then. In some instances I can see him being able to hold his own, but then I remember how mobile bigs are now. Mans moves like he’s in quick sand.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some poor team gets suckered into taking him higher than he should go, however.
He makes Jokic look like prime Hakeem in lateral movement and quickness

Think Edey could be a decent backup. Different look to give teams situationally.

He’s pretty well conditioned and actually does have some touch and skill.

Edey needs to show some swag out there...a little personality like Boban so he can keep a roster spot in the NBA.

This would have been a matchup of Top-5 picks 20+ years ago . Knecht can have a solid career if he can shoot at the NBA level. Seems like he is more of a "scorer who can shoot" than a pure shooter though.

Think Edey could be a decent backup. Different look to give teams situationally.

He’s pretty well conditioned and actually does have some touch and skill.

Do you think the ability to hangout in the paint in college is hiding his conditioning?

Do you think the ability to hangout in the paint in college is hiding his conditioning?
I think the college game certainly helps him. He has no chance of being a starter in the NBA. Will be toast defending in space.

He’ll be able to drop somewhat decently though I think. Feel like he does move better than someone like Boban, who’s in the midst of a 8-9 year career.

I think the college game certainly helps him. He has no chance of being a starter in the NBA. Will be toast defending in space.

He’ll be able to drop somewhat decently though I think. Feel like he does move better than someone like Boban, who’s in the midst of a 8-9 year career.

The problem he will have is every NBA team will just spam the pnr with his man every time. Boban actually looks quicker to me than Zach which is crazy.

NC State pls.
1711918720081.png

Back
Top Bottom