The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Call me a moron again and we can discuss more about this around Maryland's campus if you're nearby...

Moron
laugh.gif

People wanting to fight over "internet" words.
roll.gif

Let's just try and keep this a friendly B-Ball discussion......

I have a feeling G'Town is going to give us a "ND light" beating tonight. But, I hope I'm wrong.

Jay Wright has been doing the best coaching job of his career during this season. He pretty much max out everybody talents on that team to the point in whichevery game it's a different player being the star of the game- e.g. Redding (Pitt), Dante (Cuse), Dwayne (Cuse), Fisher (Quette).

I agree with that.

think i saw Andereson, Redding and Clark all out there at the same time yesterday...which should result in
sick.gif

great job. BE COY. Buzz might get that tho, which, ehhh...wouldn't agree with.

Unbelievable that travel was missed....wow. Ultimate home cooking. Guy Fieri would call it money.

Anywho, huge week for the Jayhawks. #3 OU tonight and #8 Mizzou on Saturday. I'd love to beat them both, but I'd take 1 out of 2. Tonight vs. OU is forthe outright Big XII lead.

KU might get lucky and miss Blake tonight... Sounds like the med staff at OU is leaning towards holding him out...

I always chime in mad late, but did anyone else (puts on flamesuit for MD fans) the referees swallow their whistles in the last 2 minutes of regulation of theUNC/MD game?

UNC should have shot free throws the whole time.

There's way too much home court advantage in CBB for me at times.

Either way, can't wait for post-season play.

I would say missing Blake matters a lot more if its at Fogg, but I think they'll be ready to play still. Aldrich will have a better matchup now, anddefending Willie will be big too.

Hope Monroe gets yacked on tonight

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

KU might get lucky and miss Blake tonight... Sounds like the med staff at OU is leaning towards holding him out...

It's now official. Blake Griffin will not play tonight vs. KU.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It's now official. Blake Griffin will not play tonight vs. KU.
smh.gif
KU bout to back into the regular season title...

Time for my dudes Willie and Crock to get busy...
pimp.gif
Juan Patillo gonnahave to show up and help fill some of that void down low too...

Damn, with Blake out Kansas has a legit shot to beat both Mizzou and Oklahoma this week they could be looking at a #2 eventually. Who would have though that atthe start of the season?

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Damn MD fans going extra hard in here ..
Its the first time in years that they have something to be slightly proud of. Don't wake them up from their dream just yet.
Syracuse hasn't exactly been stellar in recent years, you have no room to talk.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Damn MD fans going extra hard in here ..
Its the first time in years that they have something to be slightly proud of. Don't wake them up from their dream just yet.
Syracuse hasn't exactly been stellar in recent years, you have no room to talk.
m7f3ty.jpg

Ever get your stuff back from the guy who scammed you?

RellNye

You are trying way too hard my dude. Not only is that you mad *!$+ not funny and played out, your execution was terribly off. There is no hint inmy post that would lead to a "you mad" response, all I did was simply imply that Syracuse sucks.

Back to College Hoops...

Originally Posted by MDterps4

RellNye

You are trying way too hard my dude. Not only is that you mad *!$+ not funny and played out, your execution was terribly off. There is no hint in my post that would lead to a "you mad" response, all I did was simply imply that Syracuse sucks.

Back to College Hoops...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If we're going back to College Hoops then you should exit this thread.

Back
Top Bottom