The College Basketball Post

The development of his post game...ugh. :x

I really have no idea what school he's going to but if Randle and him go to UK, then 40-0 is in play if i was a fan of a specific college it would really piss me off. :smh:

A6I2vsjCUAIFTXB.jpg

Last edited:
Could be speaking too soon.... but I think Wiggins will display the kind of dominance in his freshman yr that Lebron would have had he went to college........He's a KD/LBJ hybrid in the making, and sweet heyzues I hope he doesnt go to to kentucky (even though I actually would like to see that
tongue.gif
)

Cody Larson leaves UF. He wasn't a great player by any means, but now Florida has no size coming off the bench.

:pimp:

Would be great to add Vonleh or Meeks/Anya but with the depth we have its not imperative now. Need to focus on the 2014 guys.

So do most recruits leave Sunday night?Can you sense the thirst?I swear Hood+Parker='14 championship.Might sound crazy but i feel like if duke lands Parker,ten more years for coach K if not maybe 5.Just a weird feeling I have.Anybody else wonder how Parker's visits go as far as after hours,with him being Mormon?

I'll add what I know

Austin Nichols is supposed to announce later this week. According to the Duke side they believe it's divided up 45% Duke 35% UT and 25% Memphis although both the other two believe that Duke is out(they're assuming this based off the fact that he doesn't like the attention and they don't think he would like being at duke. The kid has gotten homesick before). Mom and Dad want Duke but this is gonna be one of those decisions where he chooses to go with his friends(Hubbs) or goes his own path.

As for as Jabari, no news about the visit is out yet other than he was at the game Saturday, his mom went over to the student section where they had pumpkins carved out with his name spelled into them, took some pics and introduced herself. There were "Jabari Parker, come to Duke" chants and a few signs that had to be taken down.

He's still on crutches so he wasn't able to play pickup with the team or anything. Still gonna come down to MSU/Duke with UF as a darkhorse.

If any UK people could chime in I read that while the Duke staff was in London for the olympics they caught wind that WWW had been telling people that "Randle is going to UK"

I'll add what I know

Austin Nichols is supposed to announce later this week. According to the Duke side they believe it's divided up 45% Duke 35% UT and 25% Memphis although both the other two believe that Duke is out(they're assuming this based off the fact that he doesn't like the attention and they don't think he would like being at duke. The kid has gotten homesick before). Mom and Dad want Duke but this is gonna be one of those decisions where he chooses to go with his friends(Hubbs) or goes his own path.

As for as Jabari, no news about the visit is out yet other than he was at the game Saturday, his mom went over to the student section where they had pumpkins carved out with his name spelled into them, took some pics and introduced herself. There were "Jabari Parker, come to Duke" chants and a few signs that had to be taken down.

He's still on crutches so he wasn't able to play pickup with the team or anything. Still gonna come down to MSU/Duke with UF as a darkhorse.

If any UK people could chime in I read that while the Duke staff was in London for the olympics they caught wind that WWW had been telling people that "Randle is going to UK"

I have barely even seen Randles name mentioned on any of the recruiting blogs etc. since the Wiggins reclass...If that actually came from WWW it might have some weight to it...

Was this posted yet? AP All-Americans
Associated Press Preseason All-America Team
Cody Zeller, Indiana
Doug McDermott, Creighton
Isaiah Canaan, Murray State
Deshaun Thomas, Ohio State
C.J. McCollum, Lehigh
Trey Burke, Michigan

Dominic Woodson's final two are Baylor and NC State.
BeeJay Anya's final two are Indiana and NC State.

Both are 4* top 5 for centers. Word is both will be deciding within the next week or so. I hope we get good news on at least one front.

Also, from what I understand, Indiana is already over scholarships, but with the expected departures after the season, IU's numbers will work out to take 1 more between Anya and Vonleh?

Best situation would be Vonleh goes to IU and stays away from Tobacco Road, then Anya (and hopefully Woodson) to State. :tongue:

Was this posted yet? AP All-Americans
Associated Press Preseason All-America Team
Cody Zeller, Indiana
Doug McDermott, Creighton
Isaiah Canaan, Murray State
Deshaun Thomas, Ohio State
C.J. McCollum, Lehigh
Trey Burke, Michigan

Mid-Majors getting serious love.

Game has blown up.

IU dumped Anya. Smart move to pursue Vonleh instead. Anya has zero skill.

All indications I had was that Anya was a State lean anyway after last weekend's visit. I'm sure IU was interested as they had him up for an official just two weekends ago. Troy Williams committing made it a numbers game and I don't blame IU for heading in that direction.

"Zero skill" or not I'll take a top 5 center with 4 stars in Anya.

Rumor is Woodson's offer has been pulled at State, and Kennedy Meeks' official visit this weekend has been cancelled. No use wasting barbeque on the kid when he's going to UNC-CH or Georgetown right?

Back
Top Bottom