B12- Kansas

Pac 12- Zona

SEC- Mizzou

A10- VCU

MWC-UNLV

POY: Flip Pressey
nerd.gif

NC: UL

Draftxpress made me go back and watch more Doug Mcdmott tape, dude has this uncanny sense of space and positioning. He's like a great striker in foot ball, always seems to know when and where to cut.

His foot work and the way he uses his body position to protect his shot, it's exquisite.

I have no idea if this will work in the NBA but dude just knows how to ******g play basketball.

Am I the only one who kind of feels that Willy might end up being better than Nerlens in the long term...kind of like Bledsoe and Wall :nerd:: lol
Anybody down for pre-season predictions?
ACC- NC State
Big East- L'ville
Big 10- IU
Big 12- KU
Pac- 12- Zona
SEC- UK
A-10- VCU
MWC- UNLV
POY: Zeller
Championship: UK over IU
Cal dynasty :smh:

Nope,I think he will too...I think he is already more consistent even after just two exhibition games.....I love the line up when him and Noel are both on the court..Last game they played WCS up top and Noel down low and it seemed to work out amazingly,I know it was just a D3 team,but when you hold a team to 10 points in a half it's still impressive....Cal announced a few minutes ago Harrow and Mays both practiced yesterday and will play tonight.....

Bazz and Boatright are going to have to carry UCONN all year, team has 0 depth.
They do play good D though and have a little size but damn it might be a hard road back to being a contender

Back
Top Bottom