The College Basketball Post

i hope harrow can eventually ball out this year cause if he gotta stay i dont see him startin over andrew harrison next year. harrow is shrimpy as hell & harrison is 6'5 & can most likely defend 1-3 in college

Was Rice supposed to make any noise in C-USA? Because the Owls definitely lost to an NAIA team tonight.

My alma mater, NCCU, took the L against Wichita State tonight. But, it was good for them to compete against a perennial top mid-major.

i hope harrow can eventually ball out this year cause if he gotta stay i dont see him startin over andrew harrison next year. harrow is shrimpy as hell & harrison is 6'5 & can most likely defend 1-3 in college

I agree, he needs to get it in now.
He seems mentally weak though which is why I don't understand him going to UK anyway, no way he gets much PT when the twins get there next year.

Woody you're right,how are you not gonna play Murphy after he had to redshirt last year.He had to be itchin to play.I hope Cook can get his head right.

I have a man crush on Kentucky's new white point guard.  Did absolutely everything necessary to win that game for them. 

I don't care waht non of y'all say no one can tell me Sim Bhullar won't be effective during his 4 years, dude is 7'5 and can catch the ball. :lol:

he's lost another 60 pounds, he will get their, just gotta keep loosing weight.

^ Daniel Mullings is a talented kid.

He and Olivier Hanlan are two north of the border kids I really like that I saw this weekend.

Last edited:
These outdoor games are so stupid. I know we won but I would rather have played SDSU in an actual game indoors. Would have been much closer and an actual good game to watch

Uh..didnt think Mcadoo would be scoring like this so far. Dude def worked on his offensive game

Mcadoo with an inefficient stat line, something to watch for, even in high school he never scored efficiently, took a ton of shots, only shot 42% from the field i think.

Last edited:
Not playing Murphy because "he didn't have a good matchup possibility" and that "we never talked about when Alex might get in the game" such ********. He starts the exhibition games and practices with the starters and he automatically doesn't play in the opening game. This isn't the **** I wanted to see to start the season. IDK what the hell is going on with that. All i know is he better be starting Tuesday or if not we're in trouble because Poythress will tear Seth/Sheed up.

Was hoping it was some sort of precautionary/injury related thing, just making sure he was ok to go tomorrow.

But if he did this due to matchup problems against GSU :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom