The College Basketball Post

My Blue Devils got a big W last night 
pimp.gif

LOL at dudes thinking refs give a **** about who wins, stop hatin.

Ohio State is gonna be a tough one, glad we got them at home.

tumblr_me15t2nnXO1r94atno1_1280.jpg

#DMVP

It's amazing how much better on defense we are this year. Sheed is the defender that Austin wished he could be. He's also a better fit for our style offensively

After 3 years it's damn good to finally see Mason put it all together and attack, he's been one of the best players in the country so far this season.

Just grabbed tickets for Wednesday night's game :pimp:

N.C. State is beating Michigan
Idkkk Burke, Hardaway and GRIII are pretty scary right now, NC strikes me as a team that will be tougher later in the year.

My Blue Devils got a big W last night :pimp:

LOL at dudes thinking refs give a **** about who wins, stop hatin.

Ohio State is gonna be a tough one, glad we got them at home.

Going to be a hell of a game, I see Ohio State getting the W but if Plumlee puts up a double double and holds down the paint Duke can beat anybody.
Craft will lock up Curry though. Also looking for Thomas to dominate, I think he can be an All American

OSU is not good enough to go in there right now and win. Its an accomplishment if its close.

Idkkk Burke, Hardaway and GRIII are pretty scary right now, NC strikes me as a team that will be tougher later in the year.
Going to be a hell of a game, I see Ohio State getting the W but if Plumlee puts up a double double and holds down the paint Duke can beat anybody.
Craft will lock up Curry though. Also looking for Thomas to dominate, I think he can be an All American
Yeah I just want to make up for what happened at their place last year 
mean.gif

I really want to see what NC State is made of too, if they beat Michigan I might start taking them more serious. 

This one may be it for Howland. OT against UCI and losing to Poly... the dudes over at Bruins Nation are catatonic :lol:

SMH at us barley beating Gardner-Webb :x :smh:

Gdub is nice this year :pimp: with two starters out they beat Depaul and should've beaten Iowa. Gave UNC a game too!.

and stubborn Howland :stoneface: the fact he continues to play both Wears at the same time and miss using the talent he has. Plus the Wears shouldnt be taken the amount of shots they are taking :smh:

Last edited:
So when Howland is fired at the end of the season does Kyle transfer??? shaka smart to the west coast???

Back
Top Bottom