The College Basketball Post

Howell's elbow made contact with plumlee's face,what was he supposed to do?I'm guessing Mcadoo doo would've stood there and took it like a man,right?*****,and while you at it start coming up with excuses for Wednesday.

Howell's elbow made contact with plumlee's face,what was he supposed to do?I'm guessing Mcadoo doo would've stood there and took it like a man,right?*****,and while you at it start coming up with excuses for Wednesday.
we're young....yall should be dd favs against us wednesday...you know all those 1st rounders we put in the nba last year buddy?

Bazz could've at least faked being happy......
mean.gif
 these 90s babies man

Howell and Leslie always foul out against us, they just can't stop the big man 
pimp.gif

That elbow was questionable doe, being there live and I still couldn't tell if it hit him when it first happened.

If we can shoot anywhere close to what we did in the first half and get kelly back late season, I think we can make a strong run.

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- For the second year in a row, Florida is losing its best interior defender for a significant stretch.

Coach Billy Donovan said Thursday junior forward Will Yeguete will undergo arthroscopic surgery to remove loose bodies in his right knee and will miss the remainder of the regular season. The hope is that Yeguete will be able to return in time for the SEC tournament.

For me to take IU seriously as one of the teams who can actually win it all, I'd like to see them split 4 of those big road games coming up (OSU, MSU, MINN, Mich).

Last night...those type of games happen sometimes...what does worry me more than anything is Crean's lapse in coaching sometimes. I put that on him last night, guys need to know what to do every-time.

Sampson isn't leaving, Jay. Stop it. 

He's not even better than Harkless at this point (who I also thought should've stayed another year).
With the handlers that he has around him I really wouldn't be surprised at all. 

http://deadspin.com/5982760?utm_cam...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Some Duke Fans Chanted “How’s Your Grandma?” At A Player Whose Grandma Just Died
Tom Ley
There was some world-class jagoffery going on in the Duke student section during last night's N.C. State-Duke game. In the second half, N.C. State guard Tyler Lewis stepped to the free-throw line and was reportedly greeted by a chant of, "How's your grandma?" from the Cameron Crazies. Lewis's grandma died last Friday. You can listen for yourself in the video above, but it's tough to decipher exactly what was being said. Whatever's being said does sound a bit like, "Past your bedtime!" which the Crazies were reportedly chanting throughout the game. Still, accusations and conflicting information began to swirl on Twitter.

Tyler Lewis' grandmother died last Friday. He was close to her and called her every day to check in. Duke fans chanted "How's your grandma?"
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) February 8, 2013

Sim Bhullar is really real man, sky is the limit, still not in shape and he is playing extremely well. He's a long way from having NBA level conditioning but he's getting there.

:smh: did yall did the article? the guy basically said he doesnt know what they was saying...

"N.C. State guard Tyler Lewis stepped to the free-throw line and was reportedly greeted by a chant of, "How's your grandma?" from the Cameron Crazies. Lewis's grandma died last Friday. You can listen for yourself in the video above, but it's tough to decipher exactly what was being said. Whatever's being said does sound a bit like, "Past your bedtime!" which the Crazies were reportedly chanting throughout the game."e."

http://t.co/dOOKUUSL

Clearly "past your bedtime"

No media in attendance heard a grandma chant, a student even had "its past tyler lewis bedtime" written on a white board. The cheer sheet had nothing on it about his grandma, only that he looked 12 and wanted to go to unc.

He changed his story last night from "it was the whole student section" to "it was some kids to my right"...state's bench was to his right. This is a joke.

Funny how Julius Hodge starts talking on twitter like State students didnt direct chants at cp3 about his grandpa and that he didnt say something to Chris before he got punched in the ****

Well, Richard Howell and others contest that a few were saying grandma http://deadspin.com/5982760/some-du...r-grandma-at-a-player-whose-grandma-just-died

Notice that I said "them" not "all."

And Malta I'm just talking about the bro culture that permeates the school at times, from the Lacrosse case to sex scandal to the asian party etc. Duke is a prestigious academic institution and I certainly wouldn't flinch to send any of my kids there if they even had the academic requirements to get in but I can't think of a University of their caliber that seems to have a rash of incidents of this sort. At the same time this could happen at any university and the actions of a few moronic students shouldn't be used to condemn the university as a whole.

Funny how its only state players sayin that. Of course they're gonna agree with him. Find one quote from someone on media row saying they heard it. You can't.

You posting that Richard Howell **** is like me posting Seth Curry's tweet saying he didnt hear anything. Pointless

I find it hard to believe that late in the game, while Cameron is loud, that he could pick out something being said by a few people while a thousand+ students were chanting something else.

This whole thing is stupid

matt, coach K said you can get up now 
laugh.gif

but Julius Hodge is a clown....I saw his tweets last night and that **** had me mad like how you complaining when you pulled the same ******g ****......thats why you got nut checked...can't stand that clown and I hate when his bum *** get RT on my tl

The public suggestion that Wiggins doesn't want to go to uk only helps UK, Wiggins responds to challenges, and that sounds like one to me.

I don't know anything and this is entirely baseless speculation.
You're right about that. Wiggins' general personality is to do the opposite of what you think he'll do. Although my guess was that he didn't want to go to FSU, I've heard a number of things have changed his mind. Still up in the air. I'm hoping he goes to Syracuse with Ennis. Long shot, but I can hope. 

Also, in terms of that 57points game being played in Canada? That game was played in Point Pleasant. Wiggins will come to a city called Hamilton on February 17th (just 40 mins from Toronto) to play an exhibition against a local team here.

Generally, I don't really care that Wiggins plays down to his competition. He's literally always shown up in games where he's had to. Through the flu, bronchitis, and all types of pressure it's crazy to see how humble the kid is. I've seen him do ridiculous things in practice, games, one on ones, etc. Do yourself a favour and head to one of his last high school games.

It didn't sound like they were saying anything about grandma from where I was sitting 
eyes.gif

Coach K has told the crazies to shut up before and if he heard anything along those lines he would stop it on the spot. 

Guess people forgot about all the **** JJ and players from any school while on the road take?

They did call that fool bilbo baggins doe 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The public suggestion that Wiggins doesn't want to go to uk only helps UK, Wiggins responds to challenges, and that sounds like one to me.

I don't know anything and this is entirely baseless speculation.
You're right about that. Wiggins' general personality is to do the opposite of what you think he'll do. Although my guess was that he didn't want to go to FSU, I've heard a number of things have changed his mind. Still up in the air. I'm hoping he goes to Syracuse with Ennis. Long shot, but I can hope. 

Also, in terms of that 57points game being played in Canada? That game was played in Point Pleasant. Wiggins will come to a city called Hamilton on February 17th (just 40 mins from Toronto) to play an exhibition against a local team here.

Generally, I don't really care that Wiggins plays down to his competition. He's literally always shown up in games where he's had to. Through the flu, bronchitis, and all types of pressure it's crazy to see how humble the kid is. I've seen him do ridiculous things in practice, games, one on ones, etc. Do yourself a favour and head to one of his last high school games.

Lmao what? How do you know about Wiggins general personality? Doing the opposite of what people will think he will do? Lol what...

Lmao what? How do you know about Wiggins general personality? Doing the opposite of what people will think he will do? Lol what...
I've personally managed the creative direction of Wiggins' AAU team - CIA Bounce. Travelled with the team through every EYBL stop. Maybe I would know a thing or two about the kid?

Back
Top Bottom