The College Basketball Post

Pac-12 officials are crooked?

Shocking
basketball and football 
mean.gif

Enfield mioght be a flash in the pan, but he is charismatic, rich (made money outside of basketball), has a hot wife, NBA coaching background...I just think he could take over the city if all goes right. I know I'm going to get heat for this but I see a little Pete Carroll in him (as a personality).

It's already been confirmed, he's not rich outside of basketball, I do think his basketball background can lead to great things for USC though.

Gordon to Arizona.

Welp, the small forward sick has officially gotten to Aaron Gordon, hopefully Sean Miller will be smart enough to put Ashley and Gordon at the 5 and the 4.

Last edited:
What have you seen out of Ashley that makes you so high on him, cause I see potential but from what I've watched with him this year he tends to be a non-factor at times.

Anybody have any word on Rysheed?

Last edited:
Larry Brown actually gonna land his first big recruit in Keith Frazier since Tubby got named TTU coach

are undersized athletic 4s the new revolution in basketball (Melo, Lebron, Tobias Harris type). Now Aaron Gordon, Jabari, etc....

Similar to freakishly athletic PGs in the NBA (Wall, Rose, Westbrook, etc)

are undersized athletic 4s the new revolution in basketball (Melo, Lebron, Tobias Harris type). Now Aaron Gordon, Jabari, etc....

Similar to freakishly athletic PGs in the NBA (Wall, Rose, Westbrook, etc)

I dont consider those dudes undersized 4s like barkley, chuck hayes, big baby etc

The guys you mentioned are sf's playing the 4 during certain situations to cause mismatches but they cant guard pf's full time except for bron maybe

What have you seen out of Ashley that makes you so high on him, cause I see potential but from what I've watched with him this year he tends to be a non-factor at times.

Anybody have any word on Rysheed?

He does, im just too focused on the NBA, from a college perspective I understand why Jarett is more valuable.

Rutgers had access to those tapes and only suspended him 3 games. This idiot of an AD might be losing his job now, too. Rice should be gone no questions asked.

I dont consider those dudes undersized 4s like barkley, chuck hayes, big baby etc

The guys you mentioned are sf's playing the 4 during certain situations to cause mismatches but they cant guard pf's full time except for bron maybe

Yea thats what I mean to say. Natural SFs (based on size, quickness, handles, etc) that play PF. Seems like its the new thing in the NBA and with some of these up and coming players.

Back
Top Bottom