The College Basketball Post

What do ya'll think about Reid Travis?Where do you think he ends up?I honestly slept on em (thought he was just tyus's goon/flunkie)but now I hope he ends up in Durham.Anybody got predictions(hopes) for the class of 2014 and where they end up?

Knew he wasn't right when he was reppin ccu ....so none of this surprises me...typical 336 knucklehead

PJ Hairston suspended indefinitely
mean.gif
why

It's really dumb, but unless this car was registered to Fats again can you suspend him for the year?

^^ It dont matter if the car belonged to Fats or not..in situations like this Roy and the school probly told him to stay away from the law and headlines or else there will be consequences...he just goofed

^^ It dont matter if the car belonged to Fats or not..in situations like this Roy and the school probly told him to stay away from the law and headlines or else there will be consequences...he just goofed
Not denying that. Just not sure he goofed enough to be done for the year. 

Not denying that. Just not sure he goofed enough to be done for the year. 

If he's not out for a significant amount of time then it'll definitely going to be a dark mark on the program.

I'm far from a fan but I'm actually upset buddy put himself in this situation :smh:

Last edited:
I never had a speeding ticket that was 25+ mph over the speed limit but isn't that a more serious charge?

That's probably what did him in considering they just covered his *** with the other ****.
Fool should've been laying low but at this point idc if he play or not. Idiot should've just went pro if he's gonna live reckless like he's already one

What's goin on dudes? I don't usually check-in during the off-season, I absolutely love college basketball but the constant rumor mill of where a guy is going to go, the stupid "lists", the stupid "narrowing of the lists"... :x :x :smh: I just can't get with that. Just wake me up when the guy has made a ******g decision. You're a three-star recruit, no one is refreshing their feed waiting to hear that you narrowed your list from 7 teams to 5.

Tubby is at Texas Tech now, Joe Coleman at St. Mary's (Good riddance to both).

I'm down with what Rich Pitino is doing. Even though I hate the recruiting model as it is today, I've seen the name "Minnesota" in so many names that are scattered throughout the country, so Rich is obviously not relaxing like Tubby began to do. Now the key is just to get them in here, and get that practice facility underway so we have something to show them other than The Barn. I mean damn, Nebraska and Tim Miles have one. >D

For you Canadian hoops fans, anyone see the transformation Mo Walker went through? Guy has been a colossal disappointment but it was mainly because his weight hindered him. Look at him now, look at him now.... 70 pounds down since the season ended.

My dude's lookin frail as hell in the Kids XL life vest. :lol:

Last edited:
North Carolina has already had Vaughn on campus for an unofficial visit and Roy Williams tracked him in July.

“I have a good relationship with them,” Vaughn said. “They come to every game and they are recruiting me hard. I have a good relationship with the whole coaching staff.”

Could UNC possibly get a return visit?

“I don’t know,” Vaughn said. “I’ve already been there so probably not.”

EGHCK :x word was the in home visit didn't go all that well but man

Don't see Vaughn goin to unc with how packed thay backcourt is gonna be and after he was going to commit and then changed his mind

Yea Harris is the real deal didn't even know about him till last year but the boy can ball.

I got Jabari for ACC POY though

Back
Top Bottom