The College Basketball Post

Drew Harrison could be UK's most important player as a floor general. Close eye on him.

Imagine if WCS can be DMC-lite.

no way. he doesnt have the footwork, hands or touch boogie had while in Lex. i also thing James Young has been lost in the mix, kid can flat out play.

no way. he doesnt have the footwork, hands or touch boogie had while in Lex. i also thing James Young has been lost in the mix, kid can flat out play.

True,Young and Lee have both kind of got lost in the mix...The twins get more love than anybody..On a side note,4 days until camping for Big Blue Madness starts :smokin not sure if I want to sleep outside for 3 days or pay ridiculous prices for tickets...

Just got back from Duke's open practice only real surprise was Dawkins was with the starters over sheed.Bari had an accidental T Mac off the back board.Hood ended practice a little early,his back was bothering him.I don't think it was anything major though.Semi was snaggin boards like it was nothing his bounce is crazy.Quinn's on the ball D has vastly improved.The great Cherokee Parks was in the building.If they get out and run like I think they can it should be a special year in Durham.

Drew Harrison could be UK's most important player as a floor general. Close eye on him.

Imagine if WCS can be DMC-lite.

Drew Harrison will be a top 5 pick playing with all the talent around him, kid can shoot from outside the gym and knows how to run an offense. The numbers UK will put up when they play out of conference, hell even in conference will be staggering.

On another note, Arizona is going to be crazy this year. The athleticism on that team is mind blowing, the defense is going to be A1

Looking forward to more Nick Johnson, he killed it last year. Aaron Gordon will be PAC 12 POY, they been feeding that kid HGH since he was 14, it's his time.

Last edited:
Does Jamie Dixon have any talent this season at Pitt ?

Not really, can't see them cracking the top 5 in the ACC. 6th or 7th wpuld be a good finish. Mike Young will be really good but not much high end talent on that roster. (And Mostella was a non qualifier)

Chris Egi committed to Harvard, I think he could be a high major top 50 talent.

big time academic family, so not surprising, he wanted the duke offer but didn't get it Harvard.

Last edited:
Really hope TAMU can add Garland Lakeview (TX) C Elbert Robinson to the recruiting class. We have an OT from the football team committed, so hopefully that helps. He'd be an extremely nice addition to Alex Robinson.

Chris Egi committed to Harvard, I think he could be a high major top 50 talent.

big time academic family, so not surprising, he wanted the duke offer but didn't get it Harvard.
Amaker should never lose the league again for as long as he's there. Gets Curry and Casey back this year too. 

Ben Bentil to Providence, good to see the Big East doing well out there on the recruiting trail. Lindsey, Chukwu and Bentil is a nice class for Cooley.

Anybody that is interested in going to the State Farm Champions Classic,tickets go on sale tomorrow....

I was planning on taking a trip to Chicago for this thing , but I spent too much money recently . I'll probably go to MSG to see Duke play Arizona in the N.I.T finals and UCLA in December .

Stubhub Tickets starting at 150 for nose bleeds, although almost every seat in the UC is a good one.

That's not too bad,I'm used these crazy *** UK ticket prices dudes pay that price for upper arena Madness tickets when they were free to begin with :smh: single game regular season tickets are 42$ for nose bleeds if your lucky enough to snatch them straight from ticketmaster or the box office...

Been a a great couple days, couple kids I've coached made their commitments:

Brady Ellingson to Iowa
Riley LaChance to Vanderbilt

Back
Top Bottom