The College Basketball Post

W.e team drafts Randle will make sure he's able to knockdown that 15 foot jumper. Once he's able to be a threat from there :x

Because I find Ibaka's development, growth, and improvement with the midrange J to be rare. He never had a pure PF jump shot like Dirk, LMA, Bosh. Serge's range is pretty impressive to stretch the floor, spacing.

Randle can shoot a little bit, he's just so dominant in the post I think Calipari and everybody else has told him to stay his *** down there and not get his Josh Smith on.

Randle can shoot a little bit, he's just so dominant in the post I think Calipari and everybody else has told him to stay his *** down there and not get his Josh Smith on.

I respect the fact that he's listened and is feasting there as a result.

Randle going to eat all them UNC boys in the paint especially JMM pie ***.

Diamond Dallas Paige will also eat the Harrisons up as well or whoever guards him for that matter.

Randle shot it a lot in HS, like others have said I just think his shot selection is a function of coaching.

UK should win, but you never know with this UNC squad. They beat elite competition like Louisville and Sparty, but lose to UAB and Belmont.

I see a bit of Sir Charles in Randle. Maybe its the tenacity on the boards or the proficiency in the open court.

Either way, he is a damn handful on the block. Some of the moves ive seen him make down there this season are ridiculously quick and strong. 

There is nothing weak about his game at all. Even his defense is solid, which is saying something because whens the last time we had a 6'9 scoring power forward who can actually play D in the league? Blake Griffin, Boozer, Amare, Klove, David Lee, Millsap etc are all pretty much defensively inept.

Super exciting prospect

I like Kilpatrick too. Hope they get into a scoring war. Back to the Hibachi days, think he went on Kobe or somebody big.

Question for all the regulars...

If you could go to ANY school in the nation, which would it be? You can't pick ur favorite school.

And why?

If you could go to ANY school in the nation, which would it be? You can't pick ur favorite school.

And why?
These would be my choices

Florida or Miami: Sunshine, warm weather, chicks, and big time basketball
UCLA: Same reasons as above except on the west coast
Mich State: Cuz of Izzo and a good chance ill be in the final four at some point :lol:
Maryland or Ga Tech: Cuz i grew up on the ACC n i'd def get a chance to be the man at these schools...one is close to home and the other is in Atlanta where im sure ill have fun

Last edited:

And why?

UCLA

Women, Weed and Weather word to Kendrick. Plus the history of the program doesn't hurt either.

UCLA: Prestige, weather, women.

UK: No classes ever. Walk around like a God.

Stanford: Beautiful campus and I'm a nerd. Plus warmer weather.

UT-Austin: Party school with Texas women. 
devil.gif

And why?
If I couldnt pick Zona........

I would choose Oregon. The benefits alone would be enough to convince me. Also the coeds arent bad looking

Because I find Ibaka's development, growth, and improvement with the midrange J to be rare. He never had a pure PF jump shot like Dirk, LMA, Bosh. Serge's range is pretty impressive to stretch the floor, spacing.
Just wondering why no one called this one out.  LMA had a "pure jump shot"??? I watched the guy at Texas and he by no means had a pure jumper in college.  Only shot 65% from the FT line in his 2 years, didn't take a 3, and played almost strictly in the post.  He is clearly more in the Ibaka category of developing his jumper and not having always had a pure stroke like Dirk and Bosh. Just my 2 cents tho

The young Gods, Jahlil and Tyus on ESPN 2 right now :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Coach K going to be in Durham throwing bands and sipping scotch during games next year

Last edited:
Okafor looks like he's playing against middle schoolers out there compared to him. Dude is a huge human being.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom