The College Basketball Post

-The more I watch Luke Kennard's game the more I love it. From a college perspective I don't think there are going to be too many guards better than him next year.

-also I underrated Stephen Zimmerman really smooth, more athletic than I thought.

-Briscoe is going to be a nightmare to defend in the dribble drive, dude is a bull, good passer as well. great on the drive and kick. Cal needs shooters tho.

-I never really know whether to believe these x recruit is receiving interest from Duke or Kentucky stories. but selfishly I hope Jamal Murray goes to duke.

I've watched an entire season of Texas :smile:x), and entire season of UNLV :smile:x :x), and entire season of Syracuse :smile:smokin except for zone) and entire season of Kentucky, Michigan and Gonzaga :smile:hat), now I'd like to follow Duke or UNC for a year.

Last edited:
Hanlan going pro.

Justin Tillman leaving VCU, somebody will get a very good, high-energy rim protector.

-The more I watch Luke Kennard's game the more I love it. From a college perspective I don't think there are going to be too many guards better than him next year.

-I never really know whether to believe these x recruit is receiving interest from Duke or Kentucky stories. but selfishly I hope Jamal Murray goes to duke.

I've watched an entire season of Texas :smile:x), and entire season of UNLV :smile:x :x), and entire season of Syracuse :smile:smokin except for zone) and entire season of Kentucky, Michigan and Gonzaga :smile:hat), now I'd like to follow Duke or UNC for a year.

Give me Murray's scouting report.

If they put Austin Hatch on medical scholarship they could get one more. It's only likely if Jaylen Brown would somehow pick Michigan.

a gunner. elite shooter with deep range off the dribble and spotting up. crafty, has learned how to change speeds and penetrate the defence, crafty finisher in the paint with both hands. good footwork. Improving PG skills, good passer, but can over dribble.

Also by all accounts a manicle worker, incredibly focused.

I'm not saying he's going to be a two time MVP and one and done BUT. A lot of people like to make the dumb Kevin Pangos = the next steve nash comparison because they are both white PG's from canada. but Murray feels closer to Nash at Sanata Clara in terms of style of play than pangos ever did.

think a trey burke type in college as a ceiling maybe.

Big Belien fan and I always thought that was the best fit but I think that ship has sailed.

Michigan will be alright next year if they don't bring in anyone else. I think their 2016 class will be good. It sounds like Levert might be leaning towards coming back. Getting Levert and Walton back next year to go along with Aubrey Dawkins and Rahkman they'll be all set at the guards. I read on a Michigan blog that Deryck Thorton's dad said that he heard that Michigan might RS Albrecht due to offseason hip surgery but it sounds like he'd be recovered in time to get his legs back before the season.

Just seen Slice's deal at St.Johns is reportedly 5 years at 450k a year about 75k a year more than at UK..Flourish...If St.Johns lands Diallo I'm gonna go ahead and jump on that bandwagon..

That's when Todd Bozeman was running the show. Got caught slipping on his recruiting of Jelani Gardner and Tremaine Fowlkes. Some of you might be asking "Who?"...exactly.

Back
Top Bottom