The College Basketball Post

There's history between the 2 programs, but UNLV will be awful next season.
With the spring/summer UNLV had it's a miracle they're fielding a team thats not full of walk ons. That game is going to be a blow out, it's a win if it stays within 15 points.

Too much instability and people here still think its 1990. Their facilities are nice, Vegas produces a lot of D1 talent plus all the AAU tournaments here. Just a lot of bad hires.

Some joker named Quade Green actually announced he cut his list to 13 schools :lol:

Temple and Seton Hall my a**

Last edited:
^ He certainly will start, probably at the 4 mostly.

Chance Comanche and Dusan Ristic better rebound at the 5

Last edited:
it is hilarious how every day some guy "trims" his list to 9 or whatever...

**** like this is why I don't understand how dudes follow recruiting.

I used to be into it back in the mid 2000's but now the **** is totally washed.

****** worried about a 15 year olds AAU Coach's cousin tweeting about a school and if they might sway him.

WAY too much pageantry for these young guys. They get enough on the summer circuit with the shoe companies and all that.

A lot of these guys won't even have a big effect on their programs after its all said and done.

******* Crystal Ball garbage.

And then you got **** head fans that pester kids all on social media 24/7 and then send them a bunch of hate and racism when they don't choose the school.

I still watch the Jacksons, Giles and Tatums from a distance but its late for the rest of that ****.

Last edited:
Defense might certainly be a problem , but Ball , Alfred , Hamilton , Leaf and Welsh isn't a bad offensive starting 5.

it is hilarious how every day some guy "trims" his list to 9 or whatever...

**** like this is why I don't understand how dudes follow recruiting.

I used to be into it back in the mid 2000's but now the **** is totally washed.

****** worried about a 15 year olds AAU Coach's cousin tweeting about a school and if they might sway him.

WAY too much pageantry for these young guys. They get enough on the summer circuit with the shoe companies and all that.

A lot of these guys won't even have a big effect on their programs after its all said and done.

******* Crystal Ball garbage.

And then you got **** head fans that pester kids all on social media 24/7 and then send them a bunch of hate and racism when they don't choose the school.

I still watch the Jacksons, Giles and Tatums from a distance but its late for the rest of that ****.
haha all of this. 

Didn't even know the kid UNC just snagged last week. 

outside of the top 5 players there isn't anyone to keep up with, imo. 

I try to make it to the holliday invitational at Broughton every year just to see who's who. 

UCLA needs Prince Ali back healthy by the start of January. GG and Holiday can't be the bench alone

Last edited:
Randumb.

Markelle Fultz really is the truth.

hard for me to imagine any freshman being better than him, mix of scoring insticts and passing feel especially out of the pick and roll is everything you want in a gaurd. awesome a the u18.

until' Harry Giles proves he's healthy Fultz is #1 college freshman imo.

Last edited:
Fultz definitely very scary.

Going to make an NBA team happy in 2017.

Last edited:
been seeing nothing but rave reviews for Fultz....from sound of it looking like he will be lock top 3 pick

Just watched all the FIBA footage.

Dog. :x

Kid is a problem. PG with vision, explosive athlete, natural leader and actually plays defense with a 6'10 wingspan?

The form on the jumper is solid as well, hard not to be in love with his future.

Incoming freshman looking absolutely filthy.

Last edited:
Fultz is :smokin

Plus he played in the best high school league in the country, so there isn't much to worry about regarding to how he stacks up against competition.

Fultz is :smokin

Plus he played in the best high school league in the country, so there isn't much to worry about regarding to how he stacks up against competition.

It's weird, he kills it everywhere else but I was never all that impressed with what he did in the WCAC. Lykes outplayed him and won POY this year. Cowan outplayed/beat him in the title game.

Then again, I think Mike Jones is a horrendous coach given the talent DeMatha rolls out ever year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom