The College Basketball Post

I watched the game on ESPN where Young and Porter were playing Bamba's team.....bruh :x

These ***** can turn it on QUICK. Porter looks like he's about 6'11. Been telling my bro and mans about shorty for the past 2 years...they fronted on him at first, talking about they like Jason Taytum better....but now see the light.

Trae Young was letting that Trey ball bang. He might have the thinnest hair ever for a 17 year old though :lol:. ESPN list him at 6'2. FOH :lol:

I watched the game on ESPN where Young and Porter were playing Bamba's team.....bruh :x

These ***** can turn it on QUICK. Porter looks like he's about 6'11. Been telling my bro and mans about shorty for the past 2 years...they fronted on him at first, talking about they like Jason Taytum better....but now see the light.

Trae Young was letting that Trey ball bang. He might have the thinnest hair ever for a 17 year old though :lol:. ESPN list him at 6'2. FOH :lol:

Porter is a better prospect than Tatum without question to me and I like Tatum a lot.

& yes, Young definitely ain't no damn 6'2. :lol:

***** also look 30 years old and exactly like a younger version of the actor off American Crime.

richard-cabral-1.jpg

6_4419915.png

I wish I was more mature when I started college. I didn't turn 18 until my second semester. All I did was party and beef with people that year

Last edited:
I watched the game on ESPN where Young and Porter were playing Bamba's team.....bruh
sick.gif

Trae Young was letting that Trey ball bang. He might have the thinnest hair ever for a 17 year old though
laugh.gif
. ESPN list him at 6'2. FOH
laugh.gif
yo he had Green in a bottle...like green looked bad. Young is the truth...easily the best in this class. 

Stephen B : You think Deng Adel , Donovan Mitchell and VJ King is enough fire power to beat UK this season ?

Last edited:
Too much instability and people here still think its 1990. Their facilities are nice, Vegas produces a lot of D1 talent plus all the AAU tournaments here. Just a lot of bad hires.

Local kids Troy Brown and Charles O'Bannon would put UNLV back on the map. Won't be easy to get with KU and Zona on them

One of my former teammate's little brother plays with him. I saw him play in the state tourney last year dude is nice :pimp: .

Hopefully he commits to IU, too. Can't let yall snag another Indy prospect from us :lol:
Rumor is he's going to commit to Xavier during his visit this week. Been a huge week for Chris Mack.

Last edited:
Honestly I have no idea. But most of the Xavier boards seem to think its a matter of time. I also don't see how am Ollie offer is that big of a deal?

Chris Mack is a very good coach, but I don't even see why Xavier is in his top 3. He has offers from Michigan St, UConn , IU and Kansas . Does he want to be a pro ?

Last edited:
Chris Mack is a very good coach, but I don't even see why Xavier is in his top 3. He has offers from Michigan St, UConn , IU and Kansas . Does he want to be a pro ?
How many pros has Ollie developed?He won a title with calhouns players and has struggled to do much playing in a terrible league that will get worse soon most likely. Trevon Bluieet just picked Xavier over MSU a few years ago. Also sumner will be a pro soon, probably after this season. I wasn't a Mack fan initially but he seems to have figured it out with the small ball style he's been building lately.

Last edited:
Doesn't Paul Scruggs have an offer from Tom Izzo and Kevin Ollie ?

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ts-scruggs-sets-visits-five-schools/87698818/
Honestly I have no idea. But most of the Xavier boards seem to think its a matter of time. I also don't see how am Ollie offer is that big of a deal? Very Good coach but it's not like he's recruiting on that higher of a level than Mack if at all

Ollie isn't recruiting on a higher level than Chris Mack?

Local kids Troy Brown and Charles O'Bannon would put UNLV back on the map. Won't be easy to get with KU and Zona on them

At this point neither one of them seem like realistic options for UNLV. They need to rebuild from scratch after the horrible job they did with the coach hiring.

DReck : DaComeUp is a Cincy fan with an axe to grind
I respect that. The hate between the two schools is part of what makes college basketball so great. Sucks that Mick has driven away most of there fans. Or they now have closets full of WVU and K-state gear...

Back
Top Bottom