The College Basketball Post

Somebody will take him in the 2nd round, if that's what he's looking for...
 lolllllll Bradley would not hire an agent if he was a  2nd round pick. Just testing the waters to get feedback on what to improve on, Justin did the same last year and showed a vast improvement this year. 

Definitely gonna enjoy this because next year's squad is about to look ridiculously different.
laugh.gif

Hicks, Meeks and Jackson gone.

Bradley and Berry probably gone too.

Hell of a year, though. Great to watch these guys grow especially Justin Jackson.
nthat.gif
    Shoot if someone would of asked me if I would like this year's team more than the '16 squad a year ago I would think they were trolling me 
laugh.gif

I didn't think we were gonna make it after last year heartbreak but here we are
nthat.gif
....Next year team will be fine as long as everyone gets better. Nothing could go wrong like the '09 team to the 2010 team 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Shoot if someone would of asked me if I would like this year's team more than the '16 squad a year ago I would think they were trolling me :lol:   

I didn't think we were gonna make it after last year heartbreak but here we are :nthat: ....Next year team will be fine as long as everyone gets better. Nothing could go wrong like the '09 team to the 2010 team :x  

If everyone gets better, Berry stays, and Kevin Knox commits :evil: :evil:

Shooting will also vastly improve as a whole

Mamba : I heard Egbunu is thinking about entering the draft with a bad knee and not getting an agent. Isiah Stokes hurt his ACL and might redshirt next season.

I think UF finishes 4th in the SEC behind UK, Bama and TEXAS a&m

"Still awaiting word on Isaiah Briscoe's plans at Kentucky. Tested the waters and came back a year ago".

Please Go Pro

Hmmmm so Garrison Brooks is still waiting on his release from Mississippi State.

If they put a SEC restriction on it, which they should, I feel like he'll fall right back into our laps :pimp:

Losing your second best shooter, though

Seventh and Theo are still on that roster. Robinson is trash.

So Kenny Williams replaces Jackson as a 3 pt shooting threat.

If Berry bounces(he'll test the waters) not sure how the shooting vastly improves over Berry/Jackson/Maye of this year

Losing your second best shooter, though

Seventh and Theo are still on that roster. Robinson is trash.

So Kenny Williams replaces Jackson as a 3 pt shooting threat.

If Berry bounces(he'll test the waters) not sure how the shooting vastly improves over Berry/Jackson/Maye of this year

B. Rob is fine. I could easily see him improve exponentially over the Summer.

Don't sleep on Andrew Platek as far as shooting goes.

Back
Top Bottom