The College Basketball Post

i believe that just not sure you can expect much from him early on at UNC

5th year senior wasn't ranked yet they still put the full court press to get him :lol:

Oh I'm definitely not expecting anything but maybe 5 minutes a game and spot-up shooting. Lets be real here lol.

In terms of recruiting for the rest of 2017 it's looking like:

Tilmon- Missouri (Cuonzo bag)
Ashton-Langford- Providence?
McCoy- Oregon?
Duval- Duke
Bamba- UK?
Knox- Duke
Bowen- Mich St./Zona
Waters- No clue on this, seems like Gtown hasn't released him yet

In terms of recruiting for the rest of 2017 it's looking like:

Tilmon- Missouri (Cuonzo bag)
Ashton-Langford- Providence?
McCoy- Oregon?
Duval- Duke
Bamba- UK?
Knox- Duke
Bowen- Mich St./Zona
Waters- No clue on this, seems like Gtown hasn't released him yet

looks about right....bamba is the only one that isn't a heavy lean one way or another

Mamba and Coolness : 2018 Providence Day (NC) point guard Devon Dotson will take an unofficial visit to Florida tomorrow.

I really want us to get him

Damn might have to throw heavy funds at wichita with these odds

yea I think they are the only team that will have some stability along with mich st....but looking at odds I guess its going to be another wide open season...

Ya think Wichita can win it all?

Wichita is tough man...they been getting screwed with the seeding but they are always strong team...what makes the odds look good is they aren't losing anyone...so they will be a lot more fluid and stable than others...look at zags and unc...2 teams with heavy experience...I mean for 28 to 1 I think its good bang for the buck

Former Kentucky assistant Orlando Antigua will join Brad Underwood's staff at Illinois as an assistant

Last edited:
Losing your second best shooter, though

Seventh and Theo are still on that roster. Robinson is trash.

So Kenny Williams replaces Jackson as a 3 pt shooting threat.

If Berry bounces(he'll test the waters) not sure how the shooting vastly improves over Berry/Jackson/Maye of this year
  B.Rob not trash just od frail lol he put some weight on and he'll be theo pinson 2.0 with a better jumper

Theo work on his shooting form and bulk up 
sick.gif

People really doubting Seventh, thats sad he just need confidence and not worry about his knee...Berry wasn't all that great freshman year but that sophomore year jump doe

Kenny not replacing nothing till he stop being scared of shooting

Berry staying  

Does Arizona have a good guard glass coming in?

I can't figure out for the life of me why he declared

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom