The College Basketball Post

Tony Bradley officially staying in the draft as expected. Get that money, young fella.

UNC projected starting line-up should be:

Joel Berry
Kenny Williams
Theo Pinson
Luke Maye
Garrison Brooks/ Brandon Huffman

Rotation should be:

Jalek Felton
Seventh Woods
Brandon Robinson
Sterling Manley

Not bad. Probably a fringe Top 15 team. Obviously Cam Johnson changes things but I'm not betting on it. Should be interesting to watch the growth.

Joel Berry is coming back from winning a championship and MOP in the Final Four to play with that roster....yuck

Joel Berry is coming back from winning a championship and MOP in the Final Four to play with that roster....yuck
His pro prospects aren't great regardless.

Agree with AMP on Woods. Felton is the goods, though.

Good grief. This comes from the same place where dudes say top recruits going to Duke, KU, UK, UNC, etc. is a mistake.

Honestly, does it really matter that much?
Lol, man

I actually enjoy this new trend and have commented as such recently. I find it fun to watch these elite prospects try to take a team on his back. Sure it's always cool to see the best kids team up, I have no issue with that either, however there's something that I find particularly intriguing about doing the opposite of what most do
Oh I got no problem with it at all. Just seems like some CBB fans hate one-and-dones no matter where they go.

Aside from a dunk when he was a freshman in HS I haven't seen a single piece of evidence from Seventh that he doesn't suck.

Well damn! :lol:

I do agree tho. It was around his freshman year where leveraging IG video to build hype and supplement the youtube mixtapes really took off. Was never a fan of it, lead people to believe that he was going to be the next best thing since yoga pants.

With Tony decision it's officially Luke Maye Season 8)

413367823.jpg

Pray for the ACC

Svi Mykhailiuk coming back for his senior season. Some what surprised by that decision. While he wasn't being projected as a second round guy I thought he would stay in and become a full time, professional player at some level.

Happy to have him back. Him and Vick are going to have a battle to get minutes.

Back
Top Bottom