The College Basketball Post

Jimmy B better get his wins back ....8 year investigation and all they get is a Fab melo paper and weed . **** Emmert

Academic and Athletic go hand in hand, if they didn't then players wouldn't ever be ruled academically ineligible.

Athletes were eligible to take paper classes that weren't available to normal students. The issue isn't even the classes it's the role of the academic counselors

Think this is headed to court regardless

we were up by 20+ at the half b.

Loss of wins, banners, and scholarships, plus a post season ban for a non athletic issue? :emoji_thinking:

Yea, this won't end well... for the NCAA

I know you were up by 20 at half... which is why I said that game got out of hand real quick. But you also had multiple Junior and Senior 5-stars that were reportedly in these "special" classes, keeping them eligible.

Ineligible player = forfeited games by the NCAA, no?

If the NCAA is fair they do remove the wins/banners. I'm hoping they do it just so that cloud can be lifted from McCants. Dude told the truth and they act like he is talking about aliens. Dean Smith was a cheater. Roy a cheater too. Cheaters come in all kinds of packages.

Yes, that's it.

We need justice for Mccants.

The same dude who blew his multiple chances in the NBA and blamed Roy for it, lied about the NCAA giving him $300 mil to out UNC, and has had credibility issues since he left the program.

From some of those transcripts I assumed this. My boy also use to work with Perry Dozier and said he drove a hoopty for the longest then pulled up in a brand new truck the week after PJ committed to South Carolina so I know the bags were dropped off. Soon as we f****** do something notable in basketball our regional championship is bout to get vacated :smh: I’m sick
Could be the Ramey kid from STL who mother was getting the 5k monthly. His dad has an adidas sponsored aau team

I've gone through all the files and cliffs for those who are interested:
The Ramey kid from STL took the 5k his dad even had adidas sponsored aau team
Louisville set up Bowen with 100K.
Were paying someone in the '19 class' mom 5K a month and 'get financed early'. Koprivica?

Arizona:
Paid 15k for Quinerly. To quote Dawkins - Miller wanted him really ****ing bad.
Book was straight up selling current and future Arizona players to agents.
Wanted Nas Little for 150K
Dawkins said he could go Arizona practices as if he were on the team LOL

Bland/USC:
Selling current players to agents as well.

Miami:
Went after Little with 150K backed by Adidas - willing to go to 200K if needed.

Ok St/South Carolina/Lamont Evans:
Selling players. Even had players meet in hotel room on road trips with the cooperative witness last season.
Even tried to sell (I assume PJ Dozier) in-season while he was at Ok St.
Wasn't at a big enough program and Dawkins & Co went onto Book and Bland and had a 'list' of assistants at higher profile programs to contact.

Chuck Person:
The biggest dumb-*** of all trying to sell fringe Auburn players and didn't even google the cooperative witness who had already been proven a fraud.

Seems like Dotson to KU and Ayala to Maryland.

Adding him and Moses Brown to Wiggins and Smith is a nice haul. I like Smith a lot.
Yeah this is what I'm thinking as well. Have a good feeling that we land Keldon Johnson too. I'd assume adding Ayala/Brown/Johnson to Jalen Smith & Wiggins would give the Terps a top 3-5 class...

Sounds like KU and Mizzou are trying to play an exhibition at the Sprint Center October 22nd. Still waiting to see if the NCAA will allow it and if Iowa State will give them permission to use their arena.

Sounds like KU and Mizzou are trying to play an exhibition at the Sprint Center October 22nd. Still waiting to see if the NCAA will allow it and if Iowa State will give them permission to use their arena.
:lol:

and if Iowa State will give them permission to use their arena.

CYaBMZ0U0AEv2n_.jpg

I'm in for all the anarchy specially if it brings back college hoops 2k and ncaa football. Burn it all down.

I see what you did there...

Lot of steam last night and this morning for Dotson to KU

Anyone know what time the UNC findings will be released?

Back
Top Bottom