The College Basketball Post

Mike repole was roasting the St. John brass today on Francesa. Livid that they aren’t letting Cragg do his job. Cragg told him he needed 20 mill for restorations to bring sju closer to other schools and repole was ready to pony up 15 mill. But they won’t let Cragg hire Cluess.

Yea he was airing everything out.....their administration is a joke

It was no doubt but I do find myself giving melo/beasley a boost because of the lack of talent around them.
Huh? Melo no talent around him? :lol:

Their entire starting 5 was the goods brah and they had decent veteran leadership.

I remember Edelin was supposed to be the real deal, just never lived up to the hype.

Still believe if it wasn’t for Creighton and Kendall’s wrist that we woulda gotten a great rematch in the tourney. That was a great game at Rupp.
Epic game! We’ve had some great showdowns for the better part of a decade now.
We would have won the title easy had Kendall not went down.
Can totally see the argument for that. Teague was a different player in he tournament though.
Huh? Melo no talent around him? :lol:

Their entire starting 5 was the goods brah and they had decent veteran leadership.

I remember Edelin was supposed to be the real deal, just never lived up to the hype.
That Cuse team was tough. Warrick was dominant for a freshman in college.

The UNC team that should’ve won it all was the 2015-2016 one. No doubt.

Paige
Berry
Jackson
Johnson
Meeks

It’s even crazier they got back to the final 4 and won the damn thing without their two best players the next year

D4Zkyk3XoAA_w_w.jpg

The #FireRoy crowd definitely has subsided tremendously since those back to back final 4 runs. His biggest doubters are just looking for his replacement at this point.

I've always liked roy and his coaching style. It's becoming a bit outdated as the game has evolved (small ball vs traditional bigs), but he can still coach his *** off.

Only thing I don't really like is him not using his TO's. But he's explained it countless times and he's not changing.

It was no doubt but I do find myself giving melo/beasley a boost because of the lack of talent around them.
Imagine thinking Melo and Beasley weren't surrounded by talent :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hakeem Warrick
Gerry Mac
Kueth Duany
Billy Edelin
Bill Walker
Jacob Pullen

I meant talent that did anything in the league.
I mean that's fair I guess, but I just feel like it's disingenuous to act like they didn't have good talent for COLLEGE BASKETBALL around them. Warrick was really good and had an 8 year NBA career. Gerry Mac ended up being a 2x First Team All-Big East (when it was still great). Bill Walker was a stud for KState and was supposed to be a lotto pick but had his pro career get derailed by injuries. Jacob Pullen ended up being KState's all-time leading scorer.

Back
Top Bottom