The College Basketball Post

What y’all think bout the status of the season this year? ...Seen something a while back bout having tournaments instead of the full schedule if the country stays outta order

I was just about to ask this. I don't think they have a season the way everything has unfolded. Just waiting on the ACC to cancel football, but that podunk school in south carolina located in the middle of nowhere is making them hesitant.

I was just about to ask this. I don't think they have a season the way everything has unfolded. Just waiting on the ACC to cancel football, but that podunk school in south carolina located in the middle of nowhere is making them hesitant.
They should just let Clemson join the SEC and be done with it, but they luv them checks...They really trying force a football season and have schools like Cuse, BC and Wake etc play like anybody cares :lol: :smh:

As far as hoops, any chatter has been bout “bubbles”, probly in 2021...Too many teams play basketball, no way they get anything close to a normal season off the rate this country going

Back
Top Bottom