The College Basketball Post

^ Agree, I’ll be glad when the one and done is phased out completely.

If kids want to go pro out of high school, let them.

The majority will fail because they are underdeveloped and not ready.

I take solace in the fact that Kentucky is just as, if not more, trash than Duke is :lol:

Final Four should be a mix of Gonzaga, Iowa, Baylor, Nova and Illinois. Everybody else is booty.

Cal got the blueprint for Terrence Clarke
1606937686090.jpeg
let him run the offense

Clearly the best talent on the squad but he’s not best suited as a first option on this particular team.

I’m really trying to figure out how K ended up with such a random collection of players who don’t fit into his usual playing style. He’s gotta temper his one-and-done infatuation cause these last two squads have been basura.

Duke losing to Kansas ain't a big deal
Although I like the players K recruited they are somewhat an odd fit
Still a bit early to judge but we'll see

And no I'm not a Duke fan who called this year's conference ours :lol:

Duke losing to Kansas ain't a big deal
Although I like the players K recruited they are somewhat an odd fit
Still a bit early to judge but we'll see

And no I'm not a Duke fan who called this year's conference ours :lol:

You should @ the dude that called you out then

Dont get why everyone is so infatuated with Gonzaga, talking like they will win it all easily?
Because even though Zags historically get bounced in Sweet 16, this one of the deepest squads Mark Few has ever had. Even with Petrusev going pro in Serbia. Kispert one of the best players in the country, Jalen hyped frosh, Timme frying to start season, Nembhard UF transfer, Ayayi withdrew from draft, Watson has potential.

North Carolina has no shooting. Coleman was killing today.
Also lol at all the missed free throws.

Shaka Smart has finally arrived. Got new hair and knows he's about to outlast two Texas football coaches Might as well name the new arena after him

Back
Top Bottom