The College Basketball Post

I don’t think he’s hurt himself but I do think GM’s and execs are going to dig. He doesn’t have the best people around him either.

he got benched, the team won, and he packed his bags. Simple as that. He has the right to make that decision, especially in this year. If it was about the injury then he would’ve never came back and the staff would’ve told him not to play. K basically said that as professionally as he could’ve in his statement

No one should be surprised. Never bought in, didnt respond well to criticism, used to transferring his way out of situations.

best for the team. Kid needs to look himself in the mirror prior to the draft and accept the things he needs to change within. Unfortunately, this is usually what happens when a kid has a history of transferring
I knew he wasn’t gonna be it when I seen him at Huntington. No motor and no girt Soft spoil kid. Kid got a lot to learn.

I knew he wasn’t gonna be it when I seen him at Huntington. No motor and no girt Soft spoil kid. Kid got a lot to learn.

D64A1A0D-959A-41AB-B7D4-D8FFF07020E4.jpeg

Just like you knew about Chase Jeter and Derryck Thronton

Thornton transferred twice :lol: his dad was a clown and you see where that got him.

Chase was soft. Kudos to him for finally putting on weight but us and west coast kids just don’t go together. Same could be said for yall

He’s a sucka, plain and simple. And this is on K as well, for thinking he could piecemeal together a good team with a class full of oil and vinegar.

Maybe they can get some consistency from Alex O’Connell to add to that

I don't think you know what they have building there . They already beat Villanova recently and are second place in the Big East .

Mike Miller son committed
Andrew Nembhard little brother from Montverde committed
Ty Ty Washingon a top 30 player committed

I’m aware. I’m saying the added shooting would be extremely beneficial if they can get consistency from AOC, who transferred there

Do y’all think the failed experiment with Makur Maker and Howard will influence HS guys to not attend HBCU’s? I’m sure Howard canceling its season is an outlier, but they weren’t exactly good when they played

Do y’all think the failed experiment with Makur Maker and Howard will influence HS guys to not attend HBCU’s? I’m sure Howard canceling its season is an outlier, but they weren’t exactly good when they played
It won’t help but most ppl plugged in with college hoops knows Howard ain’t it...Think somebody else would have to try it at a solid basketball HBCU n have it not work to see the idea really cool off

Maker got caught up in his Howard Homecoming visit and forgot that program been a disaster for decades :lol: :smh: ...If yo went to NC Central or A&T would still be hoopin right now with a chance at the tourney

Back
Top Bottom