The College Basketball Post

Bull dogs shouldn't even feel bad. They never had a chance to win. Nothing they could've done to win this game except give scholarships to the baylor roster first. That Gonzaga prep school roster thought they were hooping at pebble creek

Did it for the guys :pimp:
1617679729025.jpeg
1617679825273.jpeg
1617679811893.jpeg

1617680472913.jpeg

Greensboro day school and hoopmixtape legend deuce bello

Not sure if Zags have the same type of talent up and down the roster like the top schools. Top schools are usually get a Mcdonalds all american (2 or 3 depending on what school), and then other 3-4 stars.

Yeah for sure but its the not the having "one n done" type of players in their team year in n out. And damn right they need that same energy the others get.

Just like the damn Cowboys and their fans. This is our year, all this hype and nothing to show for it

I remember when the Zags were the fun upstart team that would get some wins in the tourney. Back then they weren't getting the type of talent like they are now. I think playing in the WCC hurts them in games like tonight.

i would like to see suggs stay and the zags compete again for a chip but that mug is leaving for the draft lol

I don’t get how you can say the zags ans Few are overrated when he got 2 teams to the finals over the past 5 years. Now does playing in a weak conference hurt them? Of course they don’t get challenged like they should. But to make it to the finals end lose to this team and the UNC team in 2017 is just a discredit to the coaching. Coach K and Cal got better talent and hasn’t done **** with it the past 3 years.

Not sure if Zags have the same type of talent up and down the roster like the top schools. Top schools are usually get a Mcdonalds all american (2 or 3 depending on what school), and then other 3-4 stars.
he's got one of the top classes coming in again
this current roster has potentially four guys that will be playing pro (suggs, kispert, timme, and ayayi)

9 players on their roster were top 100 recruits, some of who hardly played this season because of how much talent they had

Few has recently been pulling in McDonald All-Americans & top 50 talent tho. The #1 player in this upcoming class is a Gonzaga lean as well.

When I realized all the bluebloods were trash this year, I thought this was the Zags year without seeing them play. Wild, but seems only right they blew it.
The landscape of college BBall is being reshaped before our very eyes. Football schools becoming hoop schools, guys opting for HBCU’s and 5 stars not running to Kentucky, Duke, Kansas etc...

9 players on their roster were top 100 recruits, some of who hardly played this season because of how much talent they had
They should focus on developing talent rather than playing 6 to 7 deep and winning by 30. They have 3 seven footers who hardly play that could have helped on the boards tonight.

I remember the thread about Patrick Dennehy’s Murder & the rumors that they were helping cover it up and thinking they might be cooked as a program.

To see them hold up the trophy tonight is beautiful.

Pretty crazy what Drew has been able to do there.

Back
Top Bottom