The College Basketball Post

Pitt has been pretty competitive in the ACC tournament since joining as well. Louisville made an Elite 8 and had some decent teams with Pitino and Mack.

The only program that hasn’t really held up their weight is BC

Ville vacating a title and 3 ACC titles in a row is rough but they had been great

I don’t think that’s necessarily fair to say.

BC has been trash since Al Skinner and Tyrese Rice left. It’s just not appealing.

Miami and Syracuse have both made final fours. Notre Dame made the elite 8 and has been consistent until the last couple seasons

VT has won a conference championship and competed in March

Was thinking the late additions. Miami, VT, BC been ACC for what feels like forever

Cuse with 13+ loss seasons 8 of 10 years since joining (solid NCAA results given that)

Same for Pitt. Bottom of the barrel practically every year. They are coming off their best season

But yeah, I guess Louisville has done their thing and Brey kept ND fairly consistent

Honestly Pitt went down hill with Dixon left and that wasn’t a shock. Hiring Stallings is what really set them back, Capel still trying to get them back.

Louisville deserves what it’s going through right now

Is DJ Wagner sorry or just another good guard under the thumb of Cal?
???

He played like 5 minutes last night and went out with an injury. Had 28 points in the game before that. Not sure where this question is coming from. He's a subpar shooter, but he's been solid so far in every other aspect.

Kentucky wins against a quality opponent and he’s somehow back in here lmao
I barely post on NT at all lmao. And I rarely even check this ghostland of a thread, so please don't flatter yourself.

I will be sure to check back in a couple weeks after UK smacks the **** outta UNC tho. Just to say 👋

Jrizzos, xpizzos, don’t matter F ‘em! Lol

Y’all know what you have to do tonight for the entire triad area. Handle business and make your wake back to Durham safely 🫡
Their National Championship. Passing out towels that say “beat duke” maybe should’ve done that for G

St. Joe’s up 43-35 at No. 18 Villanova at half…

The Hawks are +12.5.

wasn’t able to watch the game because of a stupid work happy hour so now I’m tipsy but happy the heels won.

woody2626 woody2626 I’ll be back in NC from 12/21 or 12/22 - new years. Not working that entire time if you wanna catch a game

Back
Top Bottom