The College Basketball Post

Always a great day when you can punch state in the mouth. School full of country backroad farmers

We haven’t even really seen this UNC squad at full tilt outside of the first 30 minutes against Tennessee. Defense is lethal and got guys who can go and get buckets

Top 5 ranking soon if they handle business against cuse. Judah mintz vs RJ will feed families

It’s a good thing for yall that Ingram has been crashing the boards because offensively he’s been very meh 5 of the last 6.

DJ Horne 2-16 go on somewhere

State ruined any shot they had being cold from the outside especially wasting Burns passes out of the post when the 24 year old needed help

It’s a good thing for yall that Ingram has been crashing the boards because offensively he’s been very meh 5 of the last 6.

DJ Horne 2-16 go on somewhere

State ruined any shot they had being cold from the outside especially wasting Burns passes out of the post when the 24 year old needed help

The thing about this team that’s exciting is that they all play team ball. You can’t teach guys to be unselfish. One guy struggles and another slides right in to shoulder the workload

Last 3 games been very similar

Withers starting to give good minutes. Just need him to hit a wide open 3

Good matchup and experience for Cadeau

Rotations and subs in general night/day from last season

The thing about this team that’s exciting is that they all play team ball. You can’t teach guys to be unselfish. One guy struggles and another slides right in to shoulder the workload

Hell yeah. Everybody contributes in one way or another. **** is refreshing to see.

OU about to take that L from TCU? Gotta love conference play.

TCU deserved a big upset, especially after what happened last saturday against Kansas. They were my dark horse to get to make a deep tournament run at the start of this season

Top 25 going 11-8 vs unranked opponents since Tuesday is why I love this game, word to Patrice Evra

TCU deserved a big upset, especially after what happened last saturday against Kansas. They were my dark horse to get to make a deep tournament run at the start of this season

Top 25 going 11-8 vs unranked opponents since Tuesday is why I love this game, word to Patrice Evra

What uni is the Evra kid at? He left UNLV right?

#CITEHHHHH

It’s Michigan not NC State, down years should be planned against and not expected :lol:

See you Saturday at Reed tmay407 tmay407
Driving back home early tomorrow afternoon and catching a ride with my buddy down to CS. Should be pulling into CS around 7:30. Quite a bit of my excitement for this game has gone away after the past few games though.

His sister got us a couple of her friends’ passes for the game though, so we’ll be hanging out with the students.

Driving back home early tomorrow afternoon and catching a ride with my buddy down to CS. Should be pulling into CS around 7:30. Quite a bit of my excitement for this game has gone away after the past few games though.

His sister got us a couple of her friends’ passes for the game though, so we’ll be hanging out with the students.

Nice I’ll be at Koppe Bridge it looks

Back
Top Bottom