The College Basketball Post

IMG_5056.jpeg

I ain’t going to apologize for the injury and the dub. We got burned with injuries plenty in the past and got done up with awful calls in the tourney ( it was a charge Kansas lol). Houston is tough and smacked us in the mouth and we didn’t fold. No matter what happens I’m very happy we battled and showed fight. I don’t think many people expected that cause we have been too soft sometimes. Many of us gotta eat our words regarding young. He was HUGE this game. Lets go!!!!!

Yeah don’t think you need to “apologize”.

Also don’t think Houston is losing with Shead against that team. They couldn’t create. Is what it is though. Unfortunate.

Injuries are a part of the game and it’s a coaches job to adjust and help their team still win the best way they can

Idk what to think of the Duke vs state rubber match. Diara and Burns have been playing their best basketball over the last 2 weeks and Duke’s kryptonite has been interior defense all season. I like McCain, Roach and Proctor more than states guards tho

Idk what to think of the Duke vs state rubber match. Diara and Burns have been playing their best basketball over the last 2 weeks and Duke’s kryptonite has been interior defense all season. I like McCain, Roach and Proctor more than states guards tho

We already know how that will go. State guards will shoot like Marquette last night

Duke losing in the E8 would be hilarious but don't want anything that positive happening for state. A real dilemma

With the NCAA tourney featuring so many impact bigs leading their programs deep in the tournament....the NBA is in good hands as more and more skilled bigs are entering the league once again to replenish a league that has always been about the big man not the scoring guards, who are a dime a dozen.

Edey, Diarra, Filipowski, Burns Jr, Nelson, Hall, Kalkbrenner, Clingan, Bacot....all of them Legit Bigs doing major work to lead their schools deep into the college postseason. Can't wait to see where these players end up in the NBA, whose current crop of young talented bigs are flourishing right now.

Last edited:
Why do they keep trying him :lol:

UConn shooting so bad and Illinois can’t really take advantage.

Back
Top Bottom