The College Basketball Post

Bama shooting lights out to start the half yet UConn basically had them right where they wanted them :lol:

Turned it on on a dime :sick:

UConn runs some of the most beautiful off ball action I’ve ever seen

I watched from the bleacher report angle basically 2K view and the movement and options from each motion opens with like 9 different ways to score every 6 seconds

Off ball screen for shooter open klingan rolling - or corner leak, then reset pick and roll pull up 3 or klingan lob or kick out 3.

Uconn pushes all the buttons and just hits you in the face whenever they want.

GKiLJq9WMAAjQ0F.jpeg

Felt like Bama played really well until punting on the last minute or so. Tied at 12:00 and Uconn just clamped everything up. Only 14 points in the last 12:00 for Bama. Uconn is just a different beast. Fun run for Bama.

Felt like Bama played really well until punting on the last minute or so. Tied at 12:00 and Uconn just clamped everything up. Only 14 points in the last 12:00 for Bama. Uconn is just a different beast. Fun run for Bama.
That’s just Nate Oats basketball. He’s Muss on steroids. Can’t wait to see him next year without Mark Sears saving his *** every game.

That’s just Nate Oats basketball. He’s Muss on steroids. Can’t wait to see him next year without Mark Sears saving his *** every game.
I've been a Bama fan since birth, I love Nate Oats basketball. This is awesome, way better than what we're used to. No shame in getting worn down by Uconn. They are just really good. Tip of the cap to them.

And Sears is probably back next year fwiw. Sounds like Nelson is too.

I watched from the bleacher report angle basically 2K view and the movement and options from each motion opens with like 9 different ways to score every 6 seconds

Off ball screen for shooter open klingan rolling - or corner leak, then reset pick and roll pull up 3 or klingan lob or kick out 3.

Uconn pushes all the buttons and just hits you in the face whenever they want.

What channel was the B/R angle on?

Bold strategy from Oats to leave a consensus lottery pick unguarded for the majority of the game. Worked wonders

Back
Top Bottom