The College Basketball Post

I mean did he underachieve? Maybe in some sense since he had those crazy squads but damn it’s hard as hell to win the chip in college. We all get greedy and want our squads to win it all every year but gotta be realistic too. This ain’t them ucla years when there was like 8 teams in the tourney lol

Kentucky is a top 3 job so I get it, but damn bruh. You’re gonna let a top 5 coach in the game who turned around your program from the dark ages, walk for nothing?

Plus, ain’t no telling what type of buyout Kentucky is gonna have to trigger and pay for whatever coach they’re looking at

They getting Mike Woodson and calling it a day

$18 million for Oats

I mean did he underachieve? Maybe in some sense since he had those crazy squads but damn it’s hard as hell to win the chip in college. We all get greedy and want our squads to win it all every year but gotta be realistic too. This ain’t them ucla years when there was like 8 teams in the tourney lol

Seeing a lot of Kentucky fans that are happy this is happening and boy, they’ll be in for a wild ride if the administration ****s this up

He definitely did less with more

Dude had how many #1 classes during his tenure and produced ONE title there? How many first round picks?

He’s the poor man’s coach K. Great recruiter and nothing more

1712549552949.png

That 2015 UK team was one of the best teams that didn't win a title in recent memory.

That’s really the only team I look at of Cal’s and think he 100% should’ve won a title with them. But in a nuanced convo, some coaches might’ve folded before the final four

2019 Duke team is up there for me as well. Izzo sold his soul to get to that final 4

Seeing a lot of Kentucky fans that are happy this is happening and boy, they’ll be in for a wild ride if the administration ****s this up

Yep exactly. Yes last several years have been tough but he brought in dudes and atleast gave fans hope. They going to be mad mad when then miss tourney more often than not. Regardless who they get, they still won’t have that swag as before.

Real question tho is drake included in the cal deal lol

Yep exactly. Yes last several years have been tough but he brought in dudes and atleast gave fans hope. They going to be mad mad when then miss tourney more often than not. Regardless who they get, they still won’t have that swag as before.

Real question tho is drake included in the cal deal lol
Swag? Missing tourney more often than not for the team with most bids in the history of the tournament? This whole post is utter nonsense

Cal really underachieved. A program with that alumni base and funds want championships. His one Chip was with Anthony Davis. Some of the best NBA players were his players and only one chip is probably below their expectations

I don't get all of this Cal underachieved at Kentucky. If you coach long enough you will some blunders.

Tom Izzo is a god in East Lansing and he hasn't won a title in darn near a quarter century.

Jim Boehein coached darn near 40 years and got the same number of chips as Calipari.

Cal brought the SEC it's first natty in darn near 20 years.

As I always say, the other team wants to win too.

Back
Top Bottom