The College Basketball Post

Edey need to spend the offseason with Hakeem. If he get his foot work right he could be a problem.

Edey and Clingan both had a solid half with their roles. Edey got the experience advantage so I had a feeling he was still gonna get his on the 1 on 1 matchups

Edey vs Clingan battle is like young Jokic vs Nurkic in practice when they were teammates in Denver battling for the starting C position lol

Hurleys have been arrogant dickheads since Race War 1.0 (UNLV vs Duke). :lol:

A whole generation of black folks hate Duke partly because of that family, myself included. :lol:
I am proud to say that even as a six year old Black kid I rooted for Duke with everything that I had. The championship game was at McNichols arena in Denver and my grandpa hit me with da 😔 when I was rooting for da Blue team.

Has any championship team in ncaa history ever won all tourney games by double digits?

UConn looking like they bout to accomplish that feat.

Khalid El-Amin is eating good right now

Purdue not even playing their game. Team full of shooters and taken 3 threes. Painter deserved to lose in the first weekend

UConn mixing it up defensively with Edey this half. Throwing some occasional doubles at him.

Back
Top Bottom