The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol: at Joe talking about getting locked up for weeks to write like rap beef got that kinda turnaround time or he took that long before. Just stick to retirement.

He was definitely in a locked room with the lights off writing those Drake disses. He's ******* crazy.

I'm also glad Mal brought up Bink. Joe just casually threw that in there. It used to be **** Bink.

He was definitely in a locked room with the lights off writing those Drake disses. He's ******* crazy.

He also was droppin' the podcasts and multiple diss tracks at the same time. Joe asking about pleas earlier in the episode because he knew he was gonna need one

I can't compare Benny and Cyhi

Different types of rappers.

Cyhi can do what he's doing for ten years. I'm not sure if Benny can.

This upcoming Bronze Nazareth x Benny project has a lot of potential. Bronze mastered the classic Wu sound for years but he was severely underutilized by Wu and the affiliates. Griselda are clearly inspired by Wu, Bronze has better Wu beats than RZA right now. Could be a problem.

***** on YouTube said Justice look like Mekhi Phifer from 8 Mile :rofl:

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 4.31.30 PM.png

that justice cat def got more sense than joe

he sounded like a skinny light skin cat

mainly cause he sounds like someone else I know tho

Rory now saying he said J Cole had the best feature year of 2018, not of all time. ****in goober.

The argument over Future's contract and streams were dumb but then Joe got into it. Talking about Future wanted to come on the podcast and Joe said nah. Joe kind of attacking his character though, this is getting good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom