The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Future stuff made Joe look stupid. I'm not sure how he didn't understand what Rory was saying. Now labels can cake for eternity off Future. If Joe is making $20,000 off one song, imagine what these labels make off entire catalogs. Labels are getting over so much.

I think an artist can be a priority without being the number one priority. Travis had the cheat code with the Kardashian. You can't really compare them.

And I think you can't compare Future and Cole, Drake and K Dot. Because they do arenas solo as the headliner. He's below them.

His character is something else. And Joe had a right to criticize that, though Joe isn't perfect and is in a glass house. I still don't understand the Rocko thing. So because he's from the same environment you thought he wasn't going to sue? You were just going to do him dirty and not honor your contract? Future better not ever sue anyone.

And Future saying what he would have his woman do. :lol:

Lord Of The Rings slander :ohwell::smh::smh:

It's funny how they diss stuff they haven't watched, because they aren't or think they're not interested in it.

Like how they diss Game of Thrones.

future is just locked in on the studio

he never leaves the studio and records dozens of songs weekly

he doesn’t seem to be concerned with promotion

but future is articulate and does talk in interviews so I don’t know what joe getting at

plus joe been talking nonsense bout future since everyday struggle and on the pod for years

joe just became a DECENT human being now he the moral police

for him to say future is a bad person is highly crazy

future has a super solid base and the only thing that slowed down is the amount of new listeners but he def not slowing down

future is just locked in on the studio

he never leaves the studio and records dozens of songs weekly

he doesn’t seem to be concerned with promotion

but future is articulate and does talk in interviews so I don’t know what joe getting at

plus joe been talking nonsense bout future since everyday struggle and on the pod for years

joe just became a DECENT human being now he the moral police

for him to say future is a bad person is highly crazy

future has a super solid base and the only thing that slowed down is the amount of new listeners but he def not slowing down

Considering he's been promoting drug use his whole career, what would you call him?

and he's not exactly father of the year material.

Didn't listen to the whole Future segment, but when talking about Ciara, Rocko, and whoever else, Joe wasn't wrong. The parts he was talking bout, Future did sound a lil self centered

Yeah, I can see why Ja Rule isn't doing interviews right now. :lol:

He got suckered along wit everyone else by Billy. Dude had no clue what he was doing with that festival. I just want to know what the end game was, was he trying to steal money off the top? Did he just want to seem important? is he just a compulsive liar and scammer?

They thought they could spin it, because Samsung did :lol:

We made a mistake and we'll get past it. And that's not fraud. :rofl:

50 has to be grinning ear to ear watching this.

Last edited:
Ja been a scamming *** New York night since the beginning of time.

Just listen to son talk and you can tell he’s a snake oil salesman.:lol:

‘I would say that’s, ehhhhh, false advertisement?’

:rofl:0]

I thought it was weird as hell. Ja is 40 something hanging around a dude in his 20's.

I wonder how he's going to get out of owing people money. Declaring bankruptcy like 50?

Ja is a dummy that got hype off what he thought was rich connects. You can tell he's just loud and clueless. Magnises and Fyre are legit decent ideas though under someone sensible and non scamming.

@ budden

0331680F-6977-4026-88A3-0A83E5C7711B.jpeg
67045EA6-C520-4B93-A600-DD1B97419F44.jpeg

hey im future
i stopped doing drugs
but dont wanna tell my fans
so i can keep up the persona
this is worse than the ross/co situation imo
and nobody calling him out on it
or did joe speak on it???
wont hear the last pod till tues

Back