The Combat Jack Show Thread

Whether you’re talking about violence or drugs, talking about and pretending to partake in either of those activities actively when in all actuality you’re the complete opposite is corny.

How does rappers rapping about violence excuse someone maintaining a false facade of a druggy to maintain his what, reputation? If you’re lying to your fans about your involvement and sensationalizing something negative, it’s corny either way.

Since when do we excuse rappers lying about who they actually are to look ‘cool’?

But ain't Hov and Pusha still rapping about their drug dealing days? People love that ****. We lose our minds when Hov drops a verse talking about his trips to Virginia. Gucci still raps about lean and pills here and there. It's pointless to try to police somebody's art. How you as a fan accept it that's on you and kids 15-18 are smarter than we give them credit for.

Jay is a bad example, he's been giving you the bad with it from the beginning.

Whether you’re talking about violence or drugs, talking about and pretending to partake in either of those activities actively when in all actuality you’re the complete opposite is corny.

How does rappers rapping about violence excuse someone maintaining a false facade of a druggy to maintain his what, reputation? If you’re lying to your fans about your involvement and sensationalizing something negative, it’s corny either way.

Since when do we excuse rappers lying about who they actually are to look ‘cool’?

it’s more of the point they all do it to a certain extent

I never really been negatively influenced by celebs so I view most of it as entertainment but I know it’s a lot of lost ones out here who are sheep

Joe is always arguing points that nobody makes. I swear he got CTE. People always gotta rewind and remind him what they're saying. :lol: His whole "Artist going on strike" thing has him all confused.

joe really took all of drink champs swag and just rebranded it

rap union- drink champs
calling random celebs- drink champs
the whole more lighthearted atmosphere

plus a few more I don’t feel like naming but I saw it months back just never mentioned it

drink champs just lost consistency due to the alcohol usage

Joe is always arguing points that nobody makes. I swear he got CTE. People always gotta rewind and remind him what they're saying. :lol: His whole "Artist going on strike" thing has him all confused.
Then gets od disrespectful when they try to understand what he's blabbering on about. Son needs a checking every now and then, hope they do that behind the scenes.

Nah. Drink Champs fell off because Nore got too drunk and would cut cats off in the middle of good *** stories.

And the EFN dude was lame with the same story about his ***** being in the big pimpin video.

Think the last episode of that joint I heard was 50’s :lol:

Then gets od disrespectful when they try to understand what he's blabbering on about. Son needs a checking every now and then, hope they do that behind the scenes.

Don’t care if you was my mans for all 30 years of my life. Win lose or draw, you only got a couple of times to say I’m p**** before I’m punching you in the mouth. Mal and Rory be up there unphased like that’s cool. I don’t play with my friends that way.

Yeah he called them BANs off top in the last episode. I understand the aggressive ny/NJ talk but yo check yourself.

Drink champs just got too sloppy. I'm sure there's still decent episodes now and then but for the most part the viewer isn't getting what they used to in the early days.

Nah. Drink Champs fell off because Nore got too drunk and would cut cats off in the middle of good *** stories.

And the EFN dude was lame with the same story about his ***** being in the big pimpin video.

Think the last episode of that joint I heard was 50’s :lol:

yeah that’s what I said tho

take away the alcohol it would be better

you could tell nore started to get drunk before eps instead of during

but alotta of joes show is based off old formats from drink champs

I don't think Drink Champs fell off because of Nore being drunk, it's because of consistency and quality of guest. If I can't depend on you to drop every week, I replace it with other podcast. And the second time someone comes up there it has less appeal.

Multiple guest isn't bad, but then you have people talking over each other and the mic having poor sound quality for some.

I don't think Drink Champs fell off because of Nore being drunk, it's because of consistency and quality of guest. If I can't depend on you to drop every week, I replace it with other podcast. And the second time someone comes up there it has less appeal.

Multiple guest isn't bad, but then you have people talking over each other and the mic having poor sound quality for some.
Only so many times
I wanna hear “do u eat ***”
As a legit question

Never watched drink champs much because Note talks too much from the few shows I watch

all of which are magnified with the alcohol

Joe has no problem being disrespectful on air they should check him on air. I feel like Rory is starting to get tired of it lol

Back
Top Bottom