The Combat Jack Show Thread

But was that Drake or his fans that created those "rules"?
I feel Drake's fans pushed the creation of the rule of the "respond within a day" thing. Social media really did 80-90% of the work in the Meek battle, Drake just rode the wave

Combination of both. Drake will say something and his fan base will follow his lead. When Drake went on Angie crying about Kendrick's Control verse his fans followed his lead saying "yeah these are harsh words, hip hop is not about this".

Drake was crying to Lebron tryna make up "rules" in rap battles and his fans followed that too.

But when Drake is talking about dudes mental health and girlfriends they're perfectly fine with that. :lol:

It's already out of hand

Joe really is rapper food lol Game got a laundry list of dudes I'm sure he's wiener cousins with that he could have chose but he went with Joe smh

I had this same debate with women about Brittany Renner. They said that men do it too. I was saying how men are looked at as lame by other men.

Nobody is looking at Game out of respect for this.

Dudes a moron and has bad advisors around him.

I just don't understand what Game expects to get outta this. :lol:

I'm sure Cyn was a thot before Joe but now she's basically like a stay at home mom, we never see her. She's not showing her *** and tiddies lookin for attention, at least I haven't seen it. So just leave her out of it.

I just don't understand what Game expects to get outta this. :lol:

I'm sure Cyn was a thot before Joe but now she's basically like a stay at home mom, we never see her. She's not showing her *** and tiddies lookin for attention, at least I haven't seen it. So just leave her out of it.
thats a fact..I don't watch L&HH but Id imagine she at the crib with the baby

Someone in the YT comments said watch the interview on 1.25 speed to make it more normal, I wish I woulda saw that before i peeped it. Tit zooted as hell and Joe must have caught a contact high...boys was talking in slow mo :lol: Tit always too laid back in his interviews but Joe managed to get this ***** to engage. Good interview.

Joe got excited about when Tit told him he been dripping lately :lol:

I think he was yelling at someone outside asking a question or something. **** was wild random and they just kept it moving.:lol:

sneakaprince sneakaprince

tenor.gif
:lol:

Last edited:
Watchin' this 2 Chainz Pull Up, noticing the Cash App watermark. Wonder how much of a bag they gave Joe for that
It's a good interview, not as relaxed as his other Pull Up joints. Genuinely felt like a real interview like Joe a real journalist

Also I think if Joe was to interview Future the interview would be just like this one. When it first started Chainz sounded like how Future sound in the majority of his interviews. Kinda dry, low energy but Joe was able to pull some energy out of em at times. I don't think a Joe & Future interview would be bad

Does Chainz address Joe’s blatant disregard for Atlanta’s impact on the hip hop culture? Is the NY Avis’s brought up at all?

I don’t care to hear an interview just about the upcoming album. That’s what the album is for.

I was dead. Like damn these ****** dropping the whole name and mentioning the rule. :rofl:

The “n****!!!” was my first reaction, but it was an interesting convo. I been on NT half my life also. Still the first place my browser goes. ****, I normally keep a tab open on my phone and laptop to pick up where I left off.

:rofl: at this ***** scamming Sam not having his own screen name.

Back
Top Bottom