The Combat Jack Show Thread

Back to the Ice argument, he not supposed to like new rap because he’s old? I thought everyone had a problem with old ****** being out of touch? Or did I miss something there.
People didn’t like the Lauryn Hill comment. I somewhat agree with it.

Back to the Ice argument, he not supposed to like new rap because he’s old? I thought everyone had a problem with old ****** being out of touch? Or did I miss something there.

I think it's his disgust he has and displays for it that annoys me. It seems like he's still doing this, I'm 30 act on the internet. Ice was on Twitter when I was actually up there.

He hates Griselda, boom bap, Prem, Alchemist...

What did you listen to for the first 25 years of your life?

People didn’t like the Lauryn Hill comment. I somewhat agree with it.

I didn't really have a problem with it, but he listens to a bunch of dudes who do the same **** now. It's not really rapping.

but she does have the Fugees and Miseducation. So that's three projects.

She's still top five in Jersey. I couldn't say that in Brooklyn or Queens.

I think it's his disgust he has and displays for it that annoys me. It seems like he's still doing this, I'm 30 act on the internet. Ice was on Twitter when I was actually up there.

He hates Griselda, boom bap, Prem, Alchemist...

What did you listen to for the first 25 years of your life?
Kidz Bop

to keep it a buck Ice takes would fit in well in seamlessly in the Rap thread :lol: . It's just surprising considering his age & location but he isn't the only won who has a disdain for that old NYC sound & image.

to keep it a buck Ice takes would fit in well in seamlessly in the Rap thread :lol: . It's just surprising considering his age & location but he isn't the only won who has a disdain for that old NYC sound & image.

Ice is the product of Twitter.

You can tell a lot of people who develop their opinions from twitter group think.

Which I find is also weird, because you went to Twitter as a grown *** man.

Dudes reason for liking something is because I believe them. Dude you're 40, you should be wanting these kids to stop doing that silly stuff hurting themselves and each other.

He think Nicki is a better rapper than Lauren

giphy.gif

And they left Elzhi out Detroit, as a pure rapper he might be the goat from Detroit.

Nicki's whole career has been based on that Monster verse.

See I can really rap when I want to. I just don't.

Ice has the mind of a 20 year old.

Ice is a very weird dude. However, his music taste isn’t that far off for a guy his age tho :lol:. It’s like clowning LeBron for listening to the rap he does. Mid to late 30s dude listen to a lot of what’s hot today. Unless I missed it, he wasn’t talking about SoundCloud rap or something. Funny, Magic33 Magic33 has zero issue when the JBP podcast was admittedly dismissive, biased and ignorant of different types of rap. Particularly newer ones and southern rap. What Ice is doing is essentially the reverse of that. It’s shocking to your sensibilities. I know.

Y’all want all the JPB guys to all like the same stuff. It’s kinda Obvious ice is trolling some, and he’s not as into newer stuff as he may give off (for those who know). But a guy his age bumping Durk or Thug or somebody ain’t really out the norm.

Him rocking **** 63rd shirts is tho.

I think Nicki Minaj is a better rapper than Lauryn Hill, but that's where it stops. Nicki Minaj also can make classic albums, but she suffered from having her own lane due to a lack of competition.

Nicki Minaj is not better than Lauren Hill at rapping. It’s really not even close or worth an argument.

Nicki as a personality and general entertainer is her talent.

Ice is a very weird dude. However, his music taste isn’t that far off for a guy his age tho :lol:. It’s like clowning LeBron for listening to the rap he does. Mid to late 30s dude listen to a lot of what’s hot today. Unless I missed it, he wasn’t talking about SoundCloud rap or something. Funny, Magic33 Magic33 has zero issue when the JBP podcast was admittedly dismissive, biased and ignorant of different types of rap. Particularly newer ones and southern rap. What Ice is doing is essentially the reverse of that. It’s shocking to your sensibilities. I know.

Y’all want all the JPB guys to all like the same stuff. It’s kinda Obvious ice is trolling some, and he’s not as into newer stuff as he may give off (for those who know). But a guy his age bumping Durk or Thug or somebody ain’t really out the norm.

Him rocking **** 63rd shirts is tho.

Lebron be listening to all types of **** though.

This shirt is very different from Ice opinions

1368b62230182ba3e1f6d461fa2cbf1a.jpg

Lebron be listening to all types of **** though.

This shirt is very different from Ice opinions

1368b62230182ba3e1f6d461fa2cbf1a.jpg

I bet Bron has only listened to 2/5 on that shirt :lol:. You know that **** just be mouthing words and ****. But he for sure respects it, nonetheless. It isn’t outside of the scope for his era to bump Lil baby, then Nas a week apart or something.

Funny AT-liens is brought up in relation to this topic tho lmao

Back
Top Bottom