The Combat Jack Show Thread

Juan Ep(Juan Ep Is Life) has a good episode with Peter talking about his album and the album release

It's a good album and I'm not normally a fan of compilations.

:lol: Funny was just watching some of the Diamond interview and off top Charla Magane makes a slick comment about her booty, he ain't that neutered. Diamond reminds of my homegirl, same small frame with hella ***. Haven't talked to her in years because I respectfully fell off when she got married. She was cool as a fan though.

Y'all know what type of time Ctg is on.

The pandering to women thing is cringe at this point. One minute "we gotta protect Black women, love Black women, etc." and the next, you got this ***** publicly reading off reddit insult messages about a Black woman on a podcast… and making her read them as well.

Son saying "read this one... read this one... read the one ______ wrote."
Wouldn't dare publicly read anything being said about himself on the internet these days with this rape stuff being brought back up.

Mr. nasty time *** ***** :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not sure why they haven't been called out for how they treat Taylor Gang in there. I felt a little uncomfortable with that "Reddit" segment. That was foul as hell and he calls her his little niece??????

Yea, he routinely refers to her as, "His little niece" - :lol:

But yea, on this week's show, they read comments from here to Taylor.

BUt yea, this week's race. My fault if it autoplays, I will edit if it does.

Last edited:
degenerate423 degenerate423

The CHarlamagne Pandering continues this week. Shultz is fed up. He even stopped the crew and asked, "Does he act like this off camera." ~ :lol:

I think that was after Char made a statement about female leads in movies or something.

Then they had a while debate on patriarchy where Char just seemed like he was speaking for brownie points.

Yeah, he’s been PC Tha God for a while now :lol:. I blame the people trying to get him caught up on that old rape charge though. His pandering went into overdrive to cover that up.

I'm not sure why they haven't been called out for how they treat Taylor Gang in there. I felt a little uncomfortable with that "Reddit" segment. That was foul as hell and he calls her his little niece??????

Given that she wanted the roast, what made you feel uncomfortable about it?

I take her SAYING, "She wanted it" with a grain of salt. I ain't buying any woman wanting to get cooked like that. I think she goes along with it honestly due to discomfort.

I wasn’t uncomfortable because of anybody in particular reading it , but it was kind of uncomfortable reading comments with people disrespecting her lol. Especially the teeth/weight jokes.

at a point Charlemagne did say they should stop lol

Back
Top Bottom