The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rihanna can’t sing, what genre would you put her in?

Beyoncé got R&B records of course but her albums are pop music to me. I’m not mad at anyone calling her music R&B though but she making pop music intentionally in my book.

People keep saying this but I haven’t seen anyone answer my question. What genre is Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus?
Taylor and Kath are pop, Rihanna and Miley dabble in between genres.

I've never heard anyone say that ****. I've been dying to hear an explanation from Jada or X but never have. Just assumed he needed something to rhyme and was trying to make it more complex than saying in my heart.

from Newport University :rofl:

This joint used to be the VH-1 theme song, when they still played music. They played it all the time

Song is fire

It's definitely a agenda being pushed that straight black men are denying black women of some kinda freedom, like we control their rights or what kinda school or work they get. Yeah it's some garbage dudes out there but as a group black men ain't denying black women of nothing. We don't own and control nothing to have that power. The whole feminist BS was started by white women in the early 1900's cuz white men was actively denying them of things and white women was basically saying "don't treat us like the negroes, we want the same privilege you have". They went to black women with that "Lets all stand together as women!" to make their movement bigger and some black women fell for the trick and when white women got benefits black women got nothing.

White women and black women didn't and still don't have the same struggle. Black womens struggle in america is america hates black people, period. They'll create ways to divide black men and women with certain agendas and images cuz they know if you divide the men and women you can't build anything as a community.

These feminist groups are nowhere to be found when white men attack black women. None of these feminist groups said a word about Sandra Bland. It's a sistah in Dallas that was just beaten by a racist cop, they not raising hell about that. A young black activist girl was just found dead in a river somewhere in Ohio after a argument with her white boyfriend, no feminist can be found. The feminist movement does not care about lifting up all women, it's white womens movement to be in equal advantage as white men. Tamika Mallory is a black women that was one of the womens march organizers and white women in the media can't stand her cuz she speaks about racism and she cool with Minister Farrakhan. 53% of white women voted for Trump, a man that has sexual assault accusations and admitted to it. :lol:

Need you on the podcast so we can discuss this very topic.

I'm dropping a Nipsey episode the next couple days but we should definitely link up for a joint episode

**** i didn't realize so many people attend those live podcasts

They had the Orpheum in LA packed sold out on Saturday and it was a pretty decent crowd too. A handful of weirdos but that's expected. A lot of ladies. They didn't really get into any real topics. Just mostly shot the **** with the fans and had a Q&A.

IMG_20190330_210909.jpg

That Oakland venue is standing only? I couldn't **** with that :lol:

Hate when they talk about sports on the pod. :lol:

Was also a funny moment when Joe said Nipsey was funding Stem cell research instead of STEM for kids in schools.

They need to make a cartoon with the 6'1 from Newport University with the Jordan or Lebron music in the background

Was also a funny moment when Joe said Nipsey was funding Stem cell research instead of STEM for kids in schools.

That had me rolling but pissed me off at the same time. He gotta have his facts straight when speaking on a recently slain man on such a popular platform. I know people gonna heat his mentions up.

the sleeper nipsey song joe chose was in super poor taste

joe is really a bone head sometimes man

but eh

rip nipsey once again

Back
Top Bottom