The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’d never bet against Tom Izzo. Mal hedged his pick so effortlessly.

I like Auburn if Michigan St isn’t there. But if Michigan St is there it’s over

I think Parks is the most knowledgeable person on sports. But he gives up in his arguments.

I gave up on the episode, does it get better?

Know it all Schulz tried to ruin the conversation between Wayno and Charlamagne, but they wouldn't let him.

CTG and Wayno had a good rhythm on TBI this week. You could tell Schulz didn’t know much about Nip beyond what has been posted on social media. I’m glad Wayno was there so that a better conversation could be had between him and Ctg. Wouldn’t have been upset if Schulz sat this week out, or at least dialed it all the way down for that segment.

I can't stand dudes smug know it all face to watch. His stand up has it's moments though.

Bruh is insufferable as hell

He be sounding like a 16-17yr old that just discovered the edgy side of Reddit/4chan

Made the mistake of watching his No Jumper interview a year or two ago just off pure curiosity, it was literally 2 white males complaining about being how it is being a white male for 1.5 hours :lol:

:lol: That's why I wouldn't dare touch the Rogan interview.

Interestingly enough race doesn’t come up on the Rogan interview.

It’s largely comedy based, and Schulz is a pretty good comedian imo.

Son seems to have been trying to gain a new sense of self awareness, and he speaks on this partially on one of the podcasts. He had an exchange with Lil Duvall that seems to have opened his eyes to some of his bs.

Not recommending you guys peep the Rogan interview if you’ve already formed your opinion on dude. But the info is there if you’re ever curious.

Anyone listen to Baby on Drink Champ's yet? It's short so I was wondering if it was worth listening to.

Interestingly enough race doesn’t come up on the Rogan interview.

It’s largely comedy based, and Schulz is a pretty good comedian imo.

Son seems to have been trying to gain a new sense of self awareness, and he speaks on this partially on one of the podcasts. He had an exchange with Lil Duvall that seems to have opened his eyes to some of his bs.

Not recommending you guys peep the Rogan interview if you’ve already formed your opinion on dude. But the info is there if you’re ever curious.
What podcast Shultz and Duvall has this exchange??? :nerd:

Anyone listen to Baby on Drink Champ's yet? It's short so I was wondering if it was worth listening to.
Be honest what was the last GOOD drink champs
Haven’t really listened since last year sometime
I started the trick daddy one
But said forget it like 30 min in

Back
Top Bottom