The Combat Jack Show Thread

What’s the story on Em pulling up

Maybe I missed out but I think they're talking about Lashawn McCoy from the story he told on the podcast

I just realized you thought Shady meant Em, it's Shady McCoy. :lol:

Shady went to Starlett's while Joe was searching for a new future wifey to move in.

They messed with the same chick previously, and Joe was doing some dirty mackin talking about Shady.

Yeah, I thought y'all were talking about Shady/Aftermath too, but I was afraid I'd look dumb for asking.:rofl:

That has to be the least intimidating press of all time having Eminem and Paul Rosenberg pull up on you. He gotta have Bizarre with him or something.:lol:

It was funny to me, because the thought of something being onsite and you not even remembering why he might not like you is hilarious.

and Joe saying, I picked you on my fantasy league team :rofl:

***** Joe gay on the low, man. Jokes be out there sometimes.:rofl:

'HEY JOE REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU GOT ****ed in the ***?'

:sick::rofl:

Yeah :lol: , but it did change the subject.

That was also proof Rory doesn't know how to joke.

Dude said JR Smith live on a podcast :lol: That caught me off guard. They go out of their way not to name drop to the point they brushed off KD, and dude said JR Smith. :smh:

Joe brushed it off but that was acknowledgement he was annoyed.

Yeah, that JR Smith reference was foul.:rofl:

There's some truth to Joe always being the butt of the joke and being the only one not 'too cool' to talk about some embarrassing ****.

There's some truth to Joe always being the butt of the joke and being the only one not 'too cool' to talk about some embarrassing ****.

Joe is def the main one willing to jump on that ledge
Mal for sure ain't gon do it, Rory gotta save some kinda face being the cool "Festival Papi" and Parks is too reserved

Mal too cool schtick comes off as lame most times.

“What was your last embarrassing moment?”
“Hmm I gotta think about it”

Aight fam. :lol:

Word Joe stay leaning over copping a feel on Rory.

I remember that one time ****** was cracking on Palooza and Rory was getting tight. Think it was just before they announced the partnership with Dusse. Joe tried to crack a joke and leaned over feeling on homie but he wasn’t having it. Hit Joe with the “I’m sick of your **** today” :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom