The Combat Jack Show Thread

If Wallo wasn’t on the podcast there is no way I’d listen. When Mal said don’t take it personal, I thought he was saying it because He could see that Joe was about to start yelling. I’m surprised that Joe didn’t start going off sooner.

Gillie still has that crabs in a barrel mentality, no matter how much he tries to hide it behind the good that he does for the community.

image8.jpg

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

image12.jpg

:rofl:

Classic interview

Do they still eventually post the full video on YouTube still, or is that Patreon only?

this Lowkey how I feel but ****** acting like this is a vote for Trump :lol: and we GOTTA go with Biden lol no matter what
It is a vote for trump essentially
I remember when combat jack
Was talking bout him and his family was gonna vote for trump
Because of Clinton issues with Haiti

I think joe in the right
But I also wish he woulda kept that same energy for Khaled
Even though the issue was a Lil different
I wasn’t feeling him saying fat joe called him
Like why fat joe mad cause someone got an opinion
And why u apologizing for having an opinion
Khaled disrespected Tyler
Khaled wasn’t in that peace and love **** then

I honestly think Joe is irritated with The situation more than anything. More irritated with Mal, he keeps throwing little shots.

I believe Joe would wash Gillie but it won't even get to that point, just apologies.

Gillie been boxing for years, we know Joe been catching nothing but L's in confrontations :lol: but this ain't even about that.

Gillie keeps bringing up stuff that Joe himself jokes about, Gillie's comments on race issues are full blown ignorant. That's the issue.

Back
Top Bottom