The Combat Jack Show Thread

We’ll see how long it lasts. I can’t tune in no more. The Barstool move ain’t it.

The Barstool move was weird but it worked. People tune in to these podcast to be entertained for the most part. Gillie does that. Mal been c**nin, been exposed for saying sucka **** about black women, he just agreed with Gillie's thoughts lol and it ain't stopped their show one beat.

Highly recommend listen so far 🔥🔥🔥

07CD90C5-0A31-48F9-89BF-C21C5D42FBB0.png

Here Mal go again

"Cmon Nick you can't put all those people under the same umbrella what if they did that to black people"

They do do it to black people _. :lol: :smh:

You ever notice how it’s the dudes actually from these communities who take this stance while people who probably ain’t seen half of the crazy **** they’ve seen feel the opposite :lol:

even wilder when it’s a white dude or someone from a calm neighborhood telling them how to feel about the ****ery in their own neighborhoods :lol:

That be my biggest issues with this ****, Mutha****as literally only see some of these areas through TV and will tell people from there how they should feel.

You ever notice how it’s the dudes actually from these communities who take this stance while people who probably ain’t seen half of the crazy **** they’ve seen feel the opposite :lol:

even wilder when it’s a white dude or someone from a calm neighborhood telling them how to feel about the ****ery in their own neighborhoods :lol:
That be my biggest issues with this ****, Mutha****as literally only see some of these areas through TV and will tell people from there how they should feel.

The issue is how ill informed it is. If you're out in the streets and doing, you would know they do stop the violence rallies and people are trying to do community outreach with young people all the time.

And the people marching and protesting aren't one in the same, so you're even more clueless than someone not from those communities.

Yeah if you're really out there you'd see the mothers crying, begging for peace, you'd see the walks/marches, you would see the mentors, the og putting his gun down and talking to the kids, you see the after school programs, sports, food programs, church etc etc. So it's not perfect, but believe it or not there are things being done about "black on black crime", a work in progress. Take that in contrast with the issue it's usually brought up to deflect from, police misconduct and there is absolutely 0 effort. If dudes bringing up the crime really cared they'd be out there in the streets with the groups trying too.

Dudes worried about Mal's takes on race relations...... his takes on Drake is what really makes me skip forward... Any mention of Kanye or Drake is an automatic skip.

Joe comes on admitting that Drake be giving khaled throwaways, Mal goes as far to say that it was so low quality that he thought it was a reference at first.

Then goes on to say you have to be well traveled to like the song :lol: :lol: as if this isn't the same exact song he's released several times over the past 5 years.

Then son completely ripped Valee's flow on one of the other songs, and they praise it.

Yeah if you're really out there you'd see the mothers crying, begging for peace, you'd see the walks/marches, you would see the mentors, the og putting his gun down and talking to the kids, you see the after school programs, sports, food programs, church etc etc. So it's not perfect, but believe it or not there are things being done about "black on black crime", a work in progress. Take that in contrast with the issue it's usually brought up to deflect from, police misconduct and there is absolutely 0 effort. If dudes bringing up the crime really cared they'd be out there in the streets with the groups trying too.

I still don’t see how this contradict the sentiment of people who come from these environments and lifestyles saying to just have a code even as you navigate the jungle them folks have locked us into. Not caring about innocent bystanders and whatnot ain’t some hard thing to do. ****** just don’t be giving a **** :lol: my bros who really in that **** kinda be leaning towards how Gillie and Mal feel (not necessarily as a direct reply to the BLM sentiment tho). I do think it’s wrong to use this convo as direct opposition to BLM though, which is where Gillie messed up here, but the issue is there.

I still don’t see how this contradict the sentiment of people who come from these environments and lifestyles saying to just have a code even as you navigate the jungle them folks have locked us into. Not caring about innocent bystanders and whatnot ain’t some hard thing to do. ****** just don’t be giving a **** :lol: my bros who really in that **** kinda be leaning towards how Gillie and Mal feel (not necessarily as a direct reply to the BLM sentiment tho). I do think it’s wrong to use this convo as direct opposition to BLM though, which is where Gillie messed up here, but the issue is there.

hHh? What is even the argument?

Crime and violence are bad?

It's making it seem like urban communities are the Wild West and there's nothing but violence and everyone looks the other way.

So when these people from the communities repeat this "what about Chicago" message, it's used against us. There's a lot more than violence in the hood.

And it's disrespectful to the people who are on the front lines trying to stop violence.

So I have no clue what you're talking about with people feel the same way as Mal and Gillie. I don't feel the same way as Mal or Gillie.

hHh? What is even the argument?

Crime and violence are bad?

It's making it seem like urban communities are the Wild West and there's nothing but violence and everyone looks the other way.

So when these people from the communities repeat this "what about Chicago" message, it's used against us. There's a lot more than violence in the hood.

And it's disrespectful to the people who are on the front lines trying to stop violence.

So I have no clue what you're talking about with people feel the same way as Mal and Gillie. I don't feel the same way as Mal or Gillie.

The argument is keep street **** street **** and stop not caring about kids and innocent people being around when you indulge in said street ****. It’s really that simple. People will see someone they have a personal issue with and indiscriminately just start airing **** out.

of Course crime and violence is bad but it’s likely always gonna be there as long as money exists. Don’t mean ****** can’t have a code to say “it’s kids out here relax”.

this a separate convo from BLM though which is where Gillie and Mal is mistaken. We don’t have to figure this out before there are consequences for police brutality and killings but it’s still an important sentiment.

I figured Lil Dimencio would be up soon

Because the docs finally out

background about what he's referring to in the Flip segment

It's always sort of odd to me, how dudes will spend 15-20 years in jail and come out exactly where they left off. I always wonder if it's an act and front or are they making up for lost time, because dudes had to be more humble locked up.

They released it

Flip did a good job. G Money's right, because that could have easily gone left.

It's soo many former street dudes in places like Chicago, LA doing youth outreach. In DC Tony Lewis Jr been doing real work for years teaching and putting in time.

Like you said whenever these dudes bring up "black on black crime" it's to deflect and waste time. Because if you really cared you would know and speak about the root of the violence. Not just use as some corny troll tactic.

I'm interested in Mal's stance today/tomorrow on Kanye

Joe is gloves off with Kanye, but he also has the mental health aspect

Well this is an interesting wrinkle

Back
Top Bottom