The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe kept asking him what time frame are you referring to

[crickets]

What?

What time frame are you referring to that you have a problem with

The chicks had to tell him what Joe did that he had a problem with :smh:

J Prince is always talking about codes, and his son is out here doing this silly stuff. But then his father misuses social media, so he probably thinks how he acted is cool.

Imagine willingly arguing and being angry on your cell phone the day after Christmas, when you can just hang up if you don't like them. Man this world is going to be weird as hell in 10, 20 years.

Joe needs to snuff somebody, ever since Wu Tang people think he's soft

J Prince is just as annoying as his dad. Why is he talking about stuff from years ago that they don't even have a problem with trying to impress people on Chattyhouse?

Dude sounds like TI trying to sound indellekdual :lol:

Black people are ruining something quick I see.

Im Guessing Joes business trip to the H is cancelled? :lol::lol:
Social Media really going to be the death of us..

COVID got folks bored in the house trying to become viral off some BS

Last edited:
That whole family is corny 😆, and don't act like that's the first time you've heard that. Nobody cares about some 60-70 plus year old wannabe Italian mob boss and his clout chasing sons.

Dude just came from a different era. All that “respect” stuff that dictated the times back then doesn’t mean much to today’s generation. Young cats don’t have og’s so anyone demanding respect off the muscle will look crazy. I’d chance a bet that what we’re seeing from him (and his sons) is more so reactionary to the lack of deference he’s accustomed to. Being more vocal about this mafioso bravado on the internet, when back in the day his legend was a word of mouth/if you know you know type of thing.

These lil ****** be itching for a chance to tell an og to suck their ****, and him and his sons give them that opportunity more times than none.

He’s definitely corned himself out but we can’t rewrite hip hop history :lol:

J was tapped in with everybody, from dudes like Harry O to Larry Hoover. Eazy E, Pac, Biggie, Irv etc. Not even including southern rap
Nah you made that leap, I wasn't implying anything of the sort.

J Prince fell in love the cameras once he was forced to save Drake's honor. That man's rep is solidified though. Set in stone. J Prince is who all your favorite rappers want to be. Certified and respected across the board. In the streets and the industry. He ain't just some goofy that fell into money. He built something great for his family.

J Prince Jr do be enjoying his pull a lil too much. Jas Prince (who discovered Drake, sent his music to Wayne) is real low key. He might do a interview every now and then.

Social media revealed how corny and lame a lot of famous people really are

It normalized them

This should be interesting

I noticed in a lot of the titles of the videos now, it's always to the tune of Flip getting in to it with the guests. Do they really be coming at him or what?

Goodie Mob on Drink Champs is great

I noticed in a lot of the titles of the videos now, it's always to the tune of Flip getting in to it with the guests. Do they really be coming at him or what?

Flip be having friendly debates with them. :lol:

He don't take himself too serious, he never come at his guest wrong on some tough guy ****.

It's more he doesn't back down and ask them the hard questions.

Like he called out Em's two mics on his album and forced Zino to say he just doesn't **** with him, and he liked some of the songs on the album and he shouldn't have gotten the magazine involved in his personal views.

I've always agreed with Benzino on Em.

He said he probably knows all the words to Em's diss song :lol:

Zino brought up a good point. It's why I don't respect Em's so called fans, who will argue you about skin color and about it being because he's nice and how great he is.

How many of them **** with Royce?

A lot of them don't even really **** with rap.

How do you not **** with rap besides Eminem? It's like me not ****ing with dancehall besides Shaggy. Why would anyone take my opinion about anything serious?

***** tried to clean that up quick.... I was just starting to mess with dude music and then he comes and slanders Jay smh

Back
Top Bottom