The Combat Jack Show Thread

Aw okay so this is the corny _ Rowdy was talking about in that Complex interview :rofl:

Edit

They prolly pressed this _ :lol:

See, I can't take dudes like this serious

Dude needs to go find Afrika Bambatta for taking his innocence instead of the tough talk

Finally finished the Benzino Queenzflip, these three hour interviews are a lot

I see what he's saying some about The Source and the college kids, but he brushed them with a broad stroke

Finally finished the Benzino Queenzflip, these three hour interviews are a lot

I see what he's saying some about The Source and the college kids, but he brushed them with a broad stroke

The constant Em talk is boring. The interview was real good minus that. His whole story, his father, the Paul Pierce incident, the Lox incident way more interesting.

If “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know”was a person
1EA81365-6640-450D-8C79-57F0ABB8D0C4.jpeg

Corey was tweaking hard tonight, this is probably Zo's last appearance on the 5150 show

Ain't watched the show yet but Corey been trippin since his wife left. Son was showing up drunk on shows just going off. **** was great content but you can tell he depressed. This show is his place to vent but he be overboard with the people around him. Always pressing Darlene, it's funny but after a while you gotta chill.

He always talks about how he basically by himself. His son went back to Chicago, his daughter got her own thing. Wifey gone. He going through it.

:smh:

Corey the worst type of ***** man. This been brewing for some time

I understand why he mad at Zo about the Ari's situation if that cost you 20k but to say Zo is the weak link around him was foul. A lot of people like myself got put on to both Cory and Zo at the same time. They've been on each other's shows. They've helped each other. They have a great chemistry because they don't always agree, different personalities. They have different routes of communicating but the same destination.

Zo do got a temper though. I think that's why he's real thoughtful on how he operates. I think Zo shoulda backed away from being peacemaker between Corey and Grady. If Grady broke a agreement he had with Corey to squash it then you can't be mad at how Corey responds. It's obvious that **** with Grady got Corey on edge and not trusting people. He got mad at Darlene for promoting other people's **** when Corey be telling people bring their stuff and he'll promote it. Be f'ed up if him and Zo ain't rocking no more. 5150 is a underground legendary show. Having 150-200k people watch your show every week is big. No advertisers, no mainstream co-signs. Don't ruin that on some ego ****.

I understand why he mad at Zo about the Ari's situation if that cost you 20k but to say Zo is the weak link around him was foul. A lot of people like myself got put on to both Cory and Zo at the same time. They've been on each other's shows. They've helped each other. They have a great chemistry because they don't always agree, different personalities. They have different routes of communicating but the same destination.

Zo do got a temper though. I think that's why he's real thoughtful on how he operates. I think Zo shoulda backed away from being peacemaker between Corey and Grady. If Grady broke a agreement he had with Corey to squash it then you can't be mad at how Corey responds. It's obvious that **** with Grady got Corey on edge and not trusting people. He got mad at Darlene for promoting other people's **** when Corey be telling people bring their stuff and he'll promote it. Be f'ed up if him and Zo ain't rocking no more. 5150 is a underground legendary show. Having 150-200k people watch your show every week is big. No advertisers, no mainstream co-signs. Don't ruin that on some ego ****.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Corey just got real disrespectful after the weak link comment calling him ***** made and all that other nonsense

Corey cannot take criticism well and deflects like a broad

Ironically the SAS situation is when I felt he was phony and not about what he portrays to be

Zo a better man than me cause Corey would've gotten more than some elbows after all the **** he saying to him after the weak link comment ..

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Corey just got real disrespectful after the weak link comment calling him ***** made and all that other nonsense

Corey cannot take criticism well and deflects like a broad

Ironically the SAS situation is when I felt he was phony and not about what he portrays to be

Zo a better man than me cause Corey would've gotten more than some elbows after all the **** he saying to him after the weak link comment ..

Corey backed himself into a corner with that Stephen A situation. I felt he was right because you can't start no drama at a restaurant but he talked a lot of **** then when they met he ain't have no real talk with him. Ironically Zo was the one that used to be like "you and sas should talk" but Corey was like "**** that _ he a b**** when I see him".

Foul they have a disagreement and he turns it into all this personal insult ****, trying to diminish dudes contributions, couldn't rock with someone like that who's clearly been harboring feelings and can change with the weather like that. Also the way he was barking I don't take him seriously, people that don't fight or haven't fought since they were kids thinking somehow it's just gon happen for them. They'll likely peace it up.

Dude got butt hurt from his "friend" telling him to chill out from airing people out publicly? Then proceeds to air him out, because he's in his feelings over being corrected?

Not the type of "man" or friend anyone needs in their life.

Been watching the 5150 show since day one. But I noticed Corey doesn’t like to be held accountable. When Zo wanted Corey to admit he’s a hypocrite, Corey said “well everyone’s a hypocrite.” Nah ***** Zo asked YOU to admit that about YOURSELF. When he’s challenged, he starts to get defensive and disrespectful. Calling Zo the weakest link was outta line. I cringed when he said that. Whatever Corey is dealing with, hope he gets some help for it.

Back
Top Bottom