The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe laugh it up on this 4/20 podcast

Mal and Rory like

tumblr_oph2nkLXXh1v1z098o1_500.gif

So he paying Ice and Ish? Or how that work?

Ice has awful takes on music.

Dude must be having a midlife crisis or something. If you like the same music as these 22 year olds it doesn't make you any younger.
Not really off for a 30 year old to be into that. He is wild extra though, don't get the point of dudes like that. I didn't grow up disparaging music before my time.

Not really off for a 30 year old to be into that. He is wild extra though, don't get the point of dudes like that. I didn't grow up disparaging music before my time.

Ice like 38-40, he around Joe age. They stay coming at him about his age and music tastes on twitter its like a thing, along w him constantly lying about his age :lol:

"you been 30 since i followed you a decade ago" in the comments :lol:

Last edited:
Joe laugh it up on this 4/20 podcast

Mal and Rory like

tumblr_oph2nkLXXh1v1z098o1_500.gif

So he paying Ice and Ish? Or how that work?
Probably like consultants. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this supposed rift wasn't staged. Rory and Mal probably needed a break and Joe probably got something in the works for Ice and Ish. Using this "break" to get them more screen time to eventually launch their own thing. Probably wrong though :lol:

Ice like 38-40, he around Joe age. They stay coming at him about his age and music tastes on twitter its like a thing, along w him constantly lying about his age :lol:

"you been 30 since i followed you a decade ago" in the comments :lol:

He admitted today he's about to turn 38

I think Joe caught wind of that, because he pressed him on answering

Joe was talking about Fivio like he's not 30. Dude should know better. he's not 20.

I wonder what Joe described is what happen to Pop Smoke. Nobody talked about the event, and he was the only one shot with other people in the house. I hate to think that being a rapper and not wanting to have that label caused him to miss all this success.

Last edited:
Joe was talking about Fivio like he's not 30. Dude should know better. he's not 20.

I wonder what Joe described is what happen to Pop Smoke. Nobody talked about the event, and he was the only one shot with other people in the house. I hate to think that being a rapper and not wanting to have that label caused him to miss all this success.
I think Fivio is running around saying he’s 20 something.

:lol: @ Joe tryna tip toe'n around saying he still listen to Kellz. If you wanna listen to listen to, **** what twitter think. People that think you listening to music = you supporting every decision that person makes is crazy.

Actually the real issue is the majority of Kellz music is about him preying on underage women. That's the problem at hand.

Actually the real issue is the majority of Kellz music is about him preying on underage women. That's the problem at hand.

That's not how people listen to music though. That's like saying Chris Brown's music is about the women he beat and got Karruchie who said he was stalking her or James Brown's music is about when he would beat Tammy Terrell or Marvin's music is about his 17 year old second wife. Again you can separate people's personal life from their work. That's up to you.

That's not how people listen to music though. That's like saying Chris Brown's music is about the women he beat and got Karruchie who said he was stalking her or James Brown's music is about when he would beat Tammy Terrell or Marvin's music is about his 17 year old second wife. Again you can separate people's personal life from their work. That's up to you.

Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number lol

It be the people who say they hate ‘cancel culture’ most who be most constrained by public opinion. The **** is a cancel culture? Those mp3 files evaporated off every hard drive in the world when people made the cancellation proclamation? :lol:

Yeah the cancellation of r kelly had adverse effect on me, and made remember **** like being in 5th grade in class w/ my hoodie sneaking "trapped in the closet" :lol: i ain't listening to the aaliyah records though.

Yeah, its stupid.

**** what Kellz had in mind when he made the songs all I know is I'm not thinking about little girls when Sex in the Kitchen is played and thats all that matters.

Do you dudes have any line where you’ll stop listening or watching something for? But will talk about Mal, right?

Some of us choose not to listen to the pedo.

The reality is that a lot of men are disassociated from what happens to black girls and women, that’s how you can overlook it.

I mean I have this Michael Jackson Supreme shirt that I don't feel right about wearing b/c of his allegations & overall it's for kinda hard for me to celebrate him the way his catelogue would warrant.

Back
Top Bottom