The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe just not a good leader. As a leader he shoulda told Mal what was up and let Mal decide what he want's to do, either keep doing the show or take a "break" til the drama dies down. This whole time he's talking like he's the boss and they're his workers so as the boss you gotta hold certain **** and make tough decisions. You can't tell people don't come in and the podcast is non of their business then expect them to follow your lead.

Joe argues like a woman. He argues to "win" and have you concede. I have no clue what he was trying to say sometimes. He was all over the place.

In what job can you leave and come back? huh?

Not wanting Mal to take Rory's side.

Joe wanted a pat on the back for trying to workout things. I went to therapy on my day off.

That Jay-Z comparison and wanting an apology :lol: I wish a dude would ask me for an apology for some **** that occurred ten years ago.

Joe saying none of your business, but wanting Mal to care about the pod made no sense.

Mal was obviously feeling a type of way about Ice and Ish. He blocked Joe because Joe was posting the clips. Joe was supposed to stop promoting the show?

Parks doesn't have a strong enough personality to intervene.

Joe is the definition of “hurt people hurt people”. I don’t even understand being friends with a guy like that, I’d definitely end up offering him the fade just like Rory did. He’s sensitive as **** but somehow also disrespectful as ****, which is a terrible combo.

And then he uses completely irrational logic to try to invalidate people’s points and acts like it’s BARS. Like that whole nonsense Hov story that in no way shape or form applies to the relationship that 3 good friends would have. It’s like he’ll say whatever bull**** in the moment to win the fight, not because it’s actually true. Like I really wonder if he believes some of this **** he says. You don’t owe friends respect is just some goofy ****. Smart dumb dude.

It is what it is tho, he can be very entertaining at times but as a person and especially as a friend dude consistently seems to be lacking.

Last edited:
He basically admitted he had true hatred in his heart for both of them because they laughed at Jay-Z for saying "so what"

Son legit tried to make Jay-Z of all people APOLOGIZE to him for throwing shots on records 10+ years ago which THEY BOTH did

What goes on in this man's head?

Also look how he tried to downplay Rurys "little" Dussepalooza platform.

He talk all this black creative **** but ****s on his "friends" business ventures every chance he gets

He basically admitted he had true hatred in his heart for both of them because they laughed at Jay-Z for saying "so what"

Son legit tried to make Jay-Z of all people APOLOGIZE to him for throwing shots on records 10+ years ago which THEY BOTH did

What goes on in this man's head?

Dude was airing out his grievances :rofl:

You mentioned Skane Dolla and he as MY A&R :lol:

He probably thought that Mal and Rory were supposed to take his side just because they were his friends. Just like he felt Mal was just go along with what he did to Rory.

He tried to play it on some “Mal you owe me because we lived together” **** on the low. And then he sensitive because he felt like Mal shoulda rocked with him regardless because they knew each other longer. He couldn’t eem grasp Mal saying it was for the pod as a whole, not personally Rory.

Joe is ****ing delusional. :lol:
For him to hate Kanye, they minds kinda similar when they wildin.

Dude was airing out his grievances :rofl:

You mentioned Skane Dolla and he as MY A&R :lol:

He probably thought that Mal and Rory were supposed to take his side just because they were his friends. Just like he felt Mal was just go along with what he did to Rory.
He doesn't want friends he wants men around him with no opinion or backbone

Trying to make Jay-Z of all people APOLOGIZE for meaningless Rap jabs that you also participated in over 10 years ago at basically the biggest house party in the city is some wild **** :lol:

Last edited:
Joe is a wild dude. Possessive over his friends.

and Joe can't admit he was wrong. He said I shouldn't have said that when he told Mal none of your business or sending Rory a text.

I would want an apology.

In his demented head I'm sure he thinks he still wasn't the problem.

How can you be friends with someone who feels they don't owe you respect?

I'd have to line that ***** up

That ***** joe is a psycho low key :lol:. I’m at the part where he playing Rurrry to the left, and saying Mal ain’t supposed to side with Raury on anything. That was foul, considering the context.

Wrong is wrong. Ego is a mfer man.

A simple “I wasn’t feeling what you said ” between all of them could’ve stopped all this and halted all the deep dives. No need to pick sides. They’re all right and wrong in their respective ways.

Back
Top Bottom