The Combat Jack Show Thread

Charlamagne just seems like a sleezy *****. I just could never get into dude. That mental health rebrand he’s had is what cemented it for me.

I will say that Charlamagne has a type of loyalty that isn't often displayed in the industry.

I didn't realize he hooked up Skillz and Duval for a song.

He sees talent in people and helps them get money.

Y'all still listen to them?

Didn't he reveal who he was years ago.

In one of the Akademiks videos, reacting to the Budden breakup....he covered the recent TBI episode where they were clowning Rurry and Mal. So I checked it out to get full context.

Outside of that, I’m not trying to listen to anything w/ alt right andy :lol:

Meh , I still listen to brilliant idiots and flagrant . I don’t think Andrew is racist , just more so that he says anything . With Patrice being his idol , I see he follows the not giving a **** attitude.

also like magic said about Charlemagne, I like how he puts his people in positions to win. He’s been vouching for the 85 south gang , Tiffany haddish, Schultz , duval , taxstone , wax , etc forever. Getting them on shows/pods , etc and they all speak good of him . Just gotta know when he’s trolling

I can see why people wouldn’t like either , no argument from me there .

Someone come thru with the YouTube link like y’all did for the other patreon joint. This is one I’m checking for now that the regular one is forced since Rory and Mal back. Joe damn near started tryna do stand up in the second half of that “reunion” pod :lol:

I still listen to Brilliant Idiots & Flagrant 2 because they do entertain me and just kinda part of my weekly routine.

However, Andrew def in his white boy, Joe Rogan, im a “Comedian” it’s all jokes bag so he can get away saying more wild racist things but then fallback that it’s just a joke. I don’t find him funny or that whole white boy, frat joke style is cringe to me. For him he really tapped into that arena and probably bringing him more success than being on BI did.

CTG rebrand with mental health is wild, just a big cover up in case ascandal on him drops or they give him backlash for wild things he said. He do keep all the people he with around him, dope to see Wax around him and I do enjoy whenever Wax on the Bi like he has been last few weeks

Drag

Glad he got his interview

The crazy thing was that when that rumor leaked that DMX died(they really took him off life support and his organs began shutting down), he was interviewing Mic Geronimo at the time and they stopped it

don't really care for brilliant idiots unless it's a guest that i like on there, Andrew is more obnoxious then funny most of the time so i tuned out awhile ago.

Charlamagne i don't have no issues with, from most accounts he really uses his leverage to help bring other black entertainers up. Gotta respect that

I still look at Chatty as Wendy's sweet gossiping sidekick, so I don't take him seriously. I just am aware how he's allegedly evolved, and still don't take it too serious. It's been too dramatic, so I look at it as a hustle and to advance his career.

The other dude, I don't support anything he's apart of, from his Netflix joint to his podcast.

I still look at Chatty as Wendy's sweet gossiping sidekick, so I don't take him seriously. I just am aware how he's allegedly evolved, and still don't take it too serious. It's been too dramatic, so I look at it as a hustle and to advance his career.

That's my thing. CTG has done some good in his rebrand but he was so extreme with that "prince of pissing people off" gimmick. He was the poster boy for everything people wanna "cancel" nowadays. He made that dramatic change at the right time. :lol:

Then he be saying **** to the guests like

"do you regret how you treated women?"

"as black men we need to do better"

"we have to unlearn what we were taught"

Bruh maybe YOU do. Everybody wasn't this over the top thirsty goofy creep.

That's my thing. CTG has done some good in his rebrand but he was so extreme with that "prince of pissing people off" gimmick. He was the poster boy for everything people wanna "cancel" nowadays. He made that dramatic change at the right time. :lol:

Then he be saying **** to the guests like

"do you regret how you treated women?"

"as black men we need to do better"

"we have to unlearn what we were taught"

Bruh maybe YOU do. Everybody wasn't this over the top thirsty goofy creep.

I remember he was smelling chairs and asking to suck farts

I always felt he was overcompensating

When I saw this I saw in the comments it wasn't just me who saw there's some Russell Simmons in lispies tank

Cosign on Charlamagne just being Wendy Williams sidekick in my eyes.

The only reason i'd even listen to her show was during the beefs and the smoke Nas sent her way. Then I started noticing Charlemagne basically being the male version of her on the rise.

I give props for how he leveled up but he not fooling me. Dude a major hypocrite.

Last edited:
Joe was hardly talking in the ish and ice pod. Much more entertaining when he doesn’t have to always lead topics

Really looking forward to that Serch interview. Those are the guests I really need to hear from. Serch was involved in a lot of things behind the scenes in Hip Hop. Hopefully NORE doesn’t cut him off too much. Also shoutout to Queens Finest for that Coming To America shirt. This is yet another Queens Drink Champs episode.

Back
Top Bottom